I took quite a lot of photos the other day when I went to Liberty Park with my photography class, so I had to break it down into a couple different posts. Here are my fun sky shots and silhouettes. These were all taken within the span of a two-hour class period and the weather was quickly changing as a storm rolled in.
















I love the photos with the bird perched up in the tree. Great day for sky shots!
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty skies!
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. Such pretty blues in the skies. I really like the cloudy/dark skies, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! It's cloudy here today and I'm aching for sun!
ReplyDeleteUs too! It's snowing and raining today.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love a great sky shot.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks love!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It really was-so gorgeous! That's one of my favorites too.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful. Love your pics.
ReplyDeleteSuch bloody lovely photos
ReplyDelete