4.15.2015

Review: The Universe Verse by James Lu Dunbar

Review: The Universe Verse by James Lu Dunbar
I received the product in this post for review via Tomoson.com.  All opinions are 100% mine.

I was very excited to get the chance to review The Universe Verse by James Lu Dunbar.  I love a book that can take Science and make it interesting for kids, and this one does just that.  It's a wonderfully illustrated little book that shares all sorts of science and interesting information related to the Universe.  I honestly can't wait to give a copy to my godkids this Summer, what a great gift idea to help them expand their knowledge and keep them entertained at the same time! 


Did I mention that the science is accurate and that the book is told in rhyme?  How much more fun can you get?  James Lu Dunbar is a very creative individual and has been able to share that creativity and his knowledge with us on these wonderfully detailed pages.  There are so many interesting facts in the book that honestly, it's not just for kids.  Any lover of science, rhyme, and art could very easily enjoy everything this quality hard-cover book has to offer-which makes it a perfect gift idea!


If you're looking for something lovely and engaging, either for yourself or your favorite science-lover.  I highly recommend you pick up your copy of The Universe Verse by James Lu Dunbar today!


17 comments:

  1. That looks really cute. What would you say is the appropriate age range for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and Happy birthday to all of you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, I really hope I have that good of a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Angie! Hope 29 is a fabulous year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday Miss Angie!! I sure wish I was 29! I hope you are having a great birthday weekend!! Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 29th birthday! I wish you many more years or health, love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday my friend. Wishing you a lot of motivation, enthusiasm and great goals for the new year of life!! Stay as wonderful as you are. xo Lu

    ReplyDelete
  9. who doesn't love a good BIRTHDAY !:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! XOOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it'll be a good year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 29th birthday! I wish you're the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy birthday! These are awesome prizes, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! I would love to win the Paypal cash.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.