4.21.2015

Blogging Mistakes & Enter to Win $85 Worth of Ad Space


Hey readers! Today I'm guest-blogging over at Venus Trapped in Mars and talking about 10 Blogging Mistakes You Might Be Making! The post also includes a giveaway for $85 worth of ad space from both myself and Venus Trapped in Mars, so don't miss it!  That's a lot of awesome ad space and publicity for your blog-which will be better also for fixing any mistakes! :D


6 comments:

  1. It's true. I loved the bunny when we had one, but it's not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a cat turn up their nose at Greenies. They're the best! And she looks so darn cute, grabbing those treats. I can't wait until we have a cat again (or cats. And a dog. And chickens.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most hardwood floors these days have a finish on them that required no oiling or conditioning, too. Never, ever, ever mop a hardwood floor you haven't swept first. You'll scratch it to hell! We've got nothing BUT hardwood floors and sweep most of the time, mop occasionally, and use Murphy's to condition it twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try these with my cat-I bet she'd love them! And Emma is absolutely ADORABLE.Purr-fect ;)

    http://www.aswestumblealong.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/cldunsmore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be so fun to have a little urban chicken farm in your back yard. If I ever get a real house I'm for sure doing that! I want a dog too. Lately I'm obsessed with getting a Boston Terrier. lol

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.