Today I'd like to introduce you to one of my new blogging BFFs. Her name is Kimi, and she's fan-freaking-tastic. I'm unsure how Kimi found my blog exactly, but I'm glad she did because we have a lot in common. We both like nail polish, geek things, and cats-and after we've gotten talking and leaving comments on each other posts we're finding out that we have a lot of similar experiences in the past. We've both dated a lot of jerks and been through a few similar things-I think we were meant to find each other. And seriously. Cats.
Aside from having a lot in common with Kimi, I really appreciate her ability to be constantly interacting with her blog friends, and I love her blog Kimi Who? and the things she writes about. I mean it's got a lovely design (I totally prefer blogs that are clear and cleanly designed-for my own sanity) and she writes about some great things! What are those great things? Well check these out:
→ In Kimi's post, Caring About Customers: Just a Service I Offer she writes about how despite loving her job in customer service, she had a really rough day where she just felt "chewed up and spit out." She relates this experience for a good reason though-and it really makes you think about how you treat others.
→ Kimi wrote this fantastic post on How to Be a Good Blog Sponsor and it shares such useful tips! If you currently sponsor, or are thinking about sponsoring blogs, you should really check it out for both your benefit, and the person you're sponsoring.
→ In her post, My First Tattoo: The Long Road to Getting Inked, Kimi shares all the details about her tattoo-starting with deciding what to get and ending with how she felt after. It's kind of a fascinating story.
See? She seriously has a rockin' blog that I highly recommend you follow. As a bonus, Kimi is giving one lucky reader a $10 Starbucks eGift Card. Starbucks is on her! Open worldwide, Terms & Conditions in the widget below.

Those all sound like posts I need to check out! Such a cute kitty :D
ReplyDeleteI loved her post on how to be a good blog sponsor. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Kimi! She has such great posts. I love her post on how to be a good sponsor and her post about why she got her tattoo is probably one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteHer kitty is SO CUTE! Although I will say she made me feel like a super polish addict when she did a purge near 100. I am well over 5x that amount. O.o
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, customer service is SO important. I'm actually a master's student in library science right now, and I watched a 20-minute lecture yesterday solely about customer service and how to be approachable in a library. (Seriously, customer service strengths are helpful in every job!) Reading that post made me sad because she had such a difficult day, but I loved that she acknowledged this very important fact: "There’s always people who simply won’t be happy." I think all of us in customer service just need to remember that once in a while, and still do our best to help that person to the best of our ability.
ReplyDeleteBahahaha! I felt the SAME way. I thought-girl, you need some Indies! :D
ReplyDeleteShe does have great posts!
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou should, and she has TWO cute kitties. :)
ReplyDeleteVery very true!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely article, thanks a bunch...
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome giveaway is what I am thinking :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I know I do. I only started getting serious about my nail polish buying in the last 6 months. Up until then, I thought OPI was the almighty polish brand I should strive to afford and own. Essie is one of my favorites with Sally Hansen Manicure in a bottle and Miracle Gel at a close 2nd and 3rd. I just happen to really like the brushes. They are so super easy to control.
ReplyDeleteI'm branching out a little. I'm waiting for some Zoya to arrive. I want to try some Deborah Lippman (oh geez Did I even spell it right?). lol I'm getting there! I need a job that pays better so I can spend it on lots of nail polish...
Aw Thanks! I have 2... Bruce and Oliver. They are twin ginger kitties from the same litter. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you Kaylee! I am trying so hard to be a better blog sponsor. Irony is that I failed this week. Angie is amazing because she really puts forth so much effort and even tho I dropped the ball a bit, she rescued me. Everyone should really consider sponsoring her. She works so hard - her posts are always a good read and she really works with you when you sponsor her.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies! I feel so loved in this post!
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love Starbucks, right? I could go for a chai latte right now...
ReplyDeleteI just love her post about customer service. It is so true that so many people in this industry get treated like a doormat, but we are not there to do that. We are there to listen and care, but also receive the same back.
ReplyDeleteI wish people understood that. I don't know if people just forget that they were once the person behind the counter or if maybe they have never worked in customer service. Either way, I'm still a human being and I really do give my best each day. Some days... I'm just having an off day.
ReplyDeleteToday, I lost the work phone for like 5 minutes. It was in my pocket the whole time. We all have our days! LOL
I love Kimi! I just started reading her blog too, after she was nominated in my blog awards and she's just so great. The kind of person I want to be friends with in real life.
ReplyDeleteI have been following her - I love that she is determined to keep up her work out for the new year
ReplyDeleteI just love meeting new bloggers when you feature them! I'm loving the posts you featured from Kimi's blog. I'm looking forward to reading the posts!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely going to try. Day 1 is done at least! I'm feeling it today. We worked out on Monday, took Tuesday to rest. We're going back to the gym today (Wednesday) since I am off from work. Thursday will be for rest!
ReplyDeleteAw thank you Karen! It was an honor to be nominated for your blog award and I look forward to next year! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenna! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm glad you found something in common with me! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such wonderful information here. I find this post very useful i will surely keep this point in my mind for my designing.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.businesssitedesigner.com
It will set a negative image within the client's mind and you'll lose out on business. The approach of all the styles ought to be stripped for rendering purposeful content parts in a very crisp manner, for more information click here seo miami.
ReplyDeleteNice! Really cool stuff and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWeb Design and Development company in Chennai