♥ Megan from The Nautical Owl wrote a moving post about revisiting the place of her childhood, which was destroyed by a tornado. It was beautifully written and emotionally moving. Photo Credit: The Nautical Owl
♥ A Beautiful Mess keeps sucking me in with their recipes, and this recipe for toast with ricotta cheese, honey, and fruit is so simple (why I haven't I eaten this-I want it now!) and so delicious! Photo Credit: A Beautiful Mess
♥ Bre at Peacoats and Plaid wrote a quick, but honest post about Sponsoring and what does/doesn't work. She had some points that I'm thinking on before revamping my huge Holiday Hot List. Photo Credit: Peacoats and Plaid
♥ My co-host for this Weekly Round-Up linky party Aubrey from High-Heeled Love wrote a fantastic post called This is Why I Jujitsu and I thought it was fantastic. She talks about how much stronger and more active she is. I almost want to try it now! Photo Credit: High-Heeled Love
♥ The Paper Mama shared this really awesome Spooky Halloween Terrarium and I totally want to make one now, doesn't it look like so much fun? Photo Credit: The Paper Mama
♥ A Beautiful Mess keeps sucking me in with their recipes, and this recipe for toast with ricotta cheese, honey, and fruit is so simple (why I haven't I eaten this-I want it now!) and so delicious! Photo Credit: A Beautiful Mess
♥ Bre at Peacoats and Plaid wrote a quick, but honest post about Sponsoring and what does/doesn't work. She had some points that I'm thinking on before revamping my huge Holiday Hot List. Photo Credit: Peacoats and Plaid
♥ My co-host for this Weekly Round-Up linky party Aubrey from High-Heeled Love wrote a fantastic post called This is Why I Jujitsu and I thought it was fantastic. She talks about how much stronger and more active she is. I almost want to try it now! Photo Credit: High-Heeled Love
♥ The Paper Mama shared this really awesome Spooky Halloween Terrarium and I totally want to make one now, doesn't it look like so much fun? Photo Credit: The Paper Mama
What is this all about?
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves. It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore! Wanna play along? Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!



OMG that pumpkin, though! Why have I never though of that before?!
ReplyDelete♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
http://www.truevintagelove.com
Agreed, I don't know how I missed it either but it's brilliant and I want to make one!
DeleteThese sound like some great posts. I'm going to have to get reading!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
DeleteYou are endlessly sweet, Angie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
ReplyDeleteAwe, you're welcome! I love your face!
DeleteLove this post - such a great idea and a great way to support other bloggers :)
ReplyDelete