9.27.2013

Stereotypical French Men, Skulls, & a Lip Sync Off

I confess that I finally broke down and bought the dreamcatcher necklace I've been dreaming of from Roots and Feathers.  She had a sale, and I saved $18 so I couldn't pass it up!


I confess that I've been working on a lot of little skullies and sugar-skull projects for the shop.  I'm hoping to have a bunch up soon and get more made this weekend!  Here's a little sneak peak-I'm loving them!


I confess that I finally had to turn the heater on for the first time this year.  It went from 90 degrees to 40 degrees in a few days, and it's been cold and raining with a really bitter wind the last few days.  But sitting in my apartment enjoying wine with two of my favorite people while the heater made us all warm and cozy made me remember how much I love my life.


I confess that Shawn and I have been working on a Tech Support Guide for work for the last month, and this week was crunch week so my brain is fried from all the technical writing and editing I've had to do.  But we were really excited to be finished with it!


I confess that I like drawing stereotypical French men while doing course work in my French class.  I also confess that they sprung a new requirement on us last week, that we have to meet with a campus tutor at least three times, and that the first had to be done by today.  I should also add that the tutor is only there from like noon-four during the week and his Saturday last week was all booked.  Um, guess that's not happening for me since I don't even get back to the Salt Lake valley until about 4:40pm.  It just makes me really angry that A: They gave us a week to try and make it in, and B: I DON'T NEED A FRENCH TUTOR!  I live with a French teacher, I have an actual French person who sleeps on my couch once a week, and several other friends who speak it fluently.  I speak and practice it all the time!
I confess I super-love Joseph Gordon Leavitt, and even more after watching this video! 


Don't forget there is only 4 more days to take $10 off any Holiday Ad with code EARLYBIRD!
xoxo Miss Angie
Linking Up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.