9.17.2013

Sugar Skull Face, Baby Boa, & Crafting

This weekend was full of fun.  First off was my monthly volunteering at Bingo, and this month's theme was Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead.  I wasn't sure I wanted to paint my face or not, but how often do I get to do it?  After some frustrating makeup events, I ended up whipping something together that worked.  It was a lot of fun hanging out for the event, and then grabbing Betos with Max and Josh before falling asleep watching The Bay.


Saturday morning I woke up and Josh had made pancakes, which was awesome.  After breakfast and chatting Ken stopped by to grab Max and Josh to go up to Octoberfest and I went up to Kristina's for a day of crafting.  We went to Hobby Lobby and Michaels to get supplies (and spend so much) and it was entertaining when the baby got to wear her first boa-and she loved it.  She's so adorable, I love her!


Even after Ken got home, we broke out the wine and kept crafting-it was a good time! Ken is such a goof, he tried to scare me by hiding at the bottom of the spare bed-he was very drunk.  Crafting and friends definitely make me happy.


Sunday morning we crafted some more before I headed home to finish up my homework.  I also received my package from Esther of Philly Loves Lacquer on Saturday and it is awesome!  Not only did she send me Liberty Verdigris which I wanted, but she surprised me with a custom Oh My Golish! polish.  I love them both!  I also received my Lilypad Lacquer Mystical Marine order from Alee of Happy in Holos, and that's what I"m wearing this week.


How was your weekend?
xoxo Miss Angie
Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. aha!! your face looks freaky, but I guess that's the point!! I worked allll weekend bleurrrrr. But i'm off this next one so yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the skull mask paintings for Dia de los Muertos! I'm half thinking about doing it for Halloween :D
    I am in love with those wine glasses, are they cheetah print? Oh I must find some like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun when I did it, you'd probably enjoy it too! And yep, they're hot pink cheetah print!

      Delete
  3. I can see my youngest (Jessica) loving a skull face, she is into things like that......lol

    Who doesn't like a photo of a cute baby? I know I do they are so damn adorable

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.