I was really excited to be able to review a Diamond Candle, as I've seen them around but never tried one before. They have a lot of different and unique flavors, but I immediately gravitated towards the vanilla lime, since I'm totally into both of those flavors-so why not see how they smell combined?
Each candle has a ring in it. The rings are valued anywhere from $10 to $5,000, so some lucky candle burner could win themselves an actual diamond
When I first received the package I was a little concerned at how strong the smell of the candle was, however once I started burning the candle, it turned out to be a much more mellow and lovely smell. The candle burned very cleanly and made my whole apartment smell lovely and warm, and the candle seems to be pretty long lasting-so it can take some patience to get to the ring, but the suspense is half the fun!
Want to know more about how it works? Check out this video:
The ring comes wrapped in foil to keep it safe from the melting wax and heat. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed in the ring I received. It was obviously a $10 ring, as it has no markings on the band at all-which is ok, it's just really not my style at all as I probably wont be sporting a little pink flower on my finger.
However, there are still lots of really gorgeous rings in these candles! It's kind of a gamble what you get, and that is half the fun-so trying for a really awesome ring while still getting a lovely scented candle for your home is worth a try! Here are some of the rings other's have received that I love:
You can follow Diamond Candles on Instagram to keep up with more ring reveal photos!
The Giveaway
Diamond Candles is giving one of my lucky readers their very own candle with a ring in it!
Open to USA only.
Open to USA only.






No comments:
Post a Comment