What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us. Along with talking about music, I host a month-long music related giveaway sponsored by wonderful people! September is sponsored by me! Read on to see details!
This week's song:
The Fox
by Ylvis
Link up your Musical Monday choice this week!
This week's song:
The Fox
by Ylvis
When I first heard this song my first though was WTF. But after watching the video-I love it! These are two brothers from a variety show in Norway, and this song is catchy and hilarious! I just love how serious he is when he's singing the regular parts of the song, and then it gets crazy for the chorus!
It can be anything, but if you link up your post MUST contain the button or a link back!
Now for the Giveaway
I'm giving one lucky winner an MP3 copy of MC Souleye's new album, Iron Horse Running. To read a little more about this album and MC Souleye please see this Musical Monday post from 9/2/13. The CD will be sent through Amazon MP3, is open Worldwide, and ends on October 1st, 2013.
No comments:
Post a Comment