9.29.2013

From Fantastic Bloggers {The Weekly Round-Up}

♥ You had me at Indian.  No really, when Everyday is a Holiday shared this Indian Buffet Pizza I nearly started drooling.  Then I sent it to my roomie and said it must be eaten.  Photo Credit: Everyday is a Holiday

Little Chief Honeybee shared this post about The Evolution of Blogging, and it brings up some interesting thoughts.  Have a look and let me know what you think.   Photo Credit: Little Chief Honeybee


♥ Hannah from All of My Days took a drive with her honey up to Broughton Castle to collect acorns for their wedding, and she took beautiful photos while there too!  Photo Credit: All of My Days

♥ Colleen at Paisley Blvd. shared this DIY All Natural Curl Define & Shine Spray!  As a curly haired girl, I really want to try this-I spend a lot of money on curl definition products!     Photo Credit: Paisley Blvd

♥ Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings made me laugh first with her Shit Girls Love, and now she's done it again with her post Shit Girls {Don't} Love.  She's hilarious.   Photo Credit: Unknown

♥ Slut Shaming is something I've been hearing a lot about lately, and I have to agree that it needs to stop.  I love this post from Lix at A Classic Notion about it.

What is this all about?
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!

The Weekly Round-Up




xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.