Time for day 9 of the 500 Follower Giveaway Spectacular
Just FYI-I'm skipping tomorrow since it's Thanksgiving.
But I'll be back Friday with the last awesome giveaway!
Today's giveaway is brought to you by Slumber Parties by Alicia Barr.
I've known Alicia since I was 16. We were really great friends in High School, and we've managed to stay in touch even though she joined the marines, went away to war, she got married, had a kid-and here we are-still friends! I love it!
Let's get to know her a little better:
Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life:
I am a United States Marine Corps Veteran, and a single mom. I work a full time job, which helps pay the bills, but never seems to be enough. So I became a Slumber Parties Consultant in November of 2011. This provides me the means to have my own business with my own flexible hours, giving room for financial freedom, and the means to have a college fund for my son. I love being a Slumber Parties consultant, it's fun and I am able to help people reignite that spark within their relationships, all within a comfortable and confidential setting.
When did you get started selling these things? I started selling Slumber Parties products in November 2011
Why did you start? Own my own business and FULLY control my own finances
What is your favorite thing about it? Financial Freedom and the wonderful women I have met!
Where would you like to take this hobby/career? I would like to be able to make this my full-time job, so I can stay home with my son during the day and work around my own schedule.
Anything else interesting about it? It's a fantastic company that actually regulates its products, unlike many other Romance Enhancement Products.
What is she giving away?
One winner will receive a bottle of Coochy Rash-Free Shave Cream
Coochy is a rash-free, conditioning shave cream that is gentle for all parts of the body. It softens skin and hair for a for a divinely smoother shave.
To Qualify for this Giveaway:
*Must be 18+
*Must be a follower here.
Not a follower? It's ok! Click the Follow button at the top or to the right!
Note: Trying out Rafflecopter for the giveaway. If you previously entered and left comments, they will still count-new entries will go through here.
Click read more to enter!
Don't forget to come back Friday for the last day!
And don't miss any of these other awesome giveaways!



I've been to a couple of Slumber Parties--I love their stuff. I would love the Coochy shave cream.
ReplyDeleteI liked Slumber Parties by Amanda Barr on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the Just Like Me lube. I've had it before and it is great!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the Just Like Me lube. I've had it before and it is great!
ReplyDeleteNice! I use the same stuff, even the same name, from a different company! & love it! :)
ReplyDelete& that new thing confused the shit out of me, but I hop it worked.
ReplyDeleteCrystal Flex maybe
ReplyDeleteHaha! Whoops! I gave the wrong info, I've been a consultant since 2010 not 2011! Also, the pic is not the Slumber Parties version, but a different companies!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.slumberparties.com/Checkout/productdetail.aspx?ID=1788
Love to get the slumber bubble bath! tracietrump@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteIf I could, I would buy the Hummer. Too bad I don't have $92 to spare.
ReplyDeleteBABY ME BABYDOLL - DISC
ReplyDeletehttp://www.slumberparties.com/Checkout/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=2321
:)
Love that it's called Coochy shave cream! Laughing so hard right now.
ReplyDeleteI think I would get Just Like Me lube - lots of ladies seem to like it ;0)
ReplyDeleteI would get the deluxe love mitten set!
ReplyDeletemae_01_sw@yahoo.com
I'd try the bubble bath!
ReplyDeleteI would order the Diva Dust!!
ReplyDeletemegnate at telus dot net
I don't know.. sensations cinnamon might make a good gift.
ReplyDelete