11.03.2011

Hello November...




Let's see how October's Goals went:

  • Finish reading and post a giveaway of The Magic Warble (Coming 10/11)
  • Post a massive 500 follower giveaway.  Coming in November.
  • Send out my fantastic Swap Package and see what everyone else gets.
  • Fall in love. Um... We'll see what comes. Taking it slow. ;)
  • Host an EPIC Halloween Party.
  • Host a fantastic Wine and Cheese Party for Gayvid.
  • Host a great drunken birthday party for Jon.
  • Finish making my super awesome Halloween costume.
  • Make more stuff and put it up on Etsy. (Halloween stuff coming soon!)
  • Get back to exercising/eating healthier. I suck.
  • Get a few cavities filled. 

November Goals:
  • Post a massive 500 follower giveaway.
  • Go back to exercising/eating healthier.
  • Start hooping again.
  • Throw a friends thanksgiving.
  • Throw a massive 30th birthday party for Josh!
  • Find the perfect birthday present for Josh.
  • Get some Christmas gifts made and bought.
  • Start meal planning & packing lunches for work.
  • Stick to a budget.
  • Visit my grandmas.
  • Visit my parents.
  • Write something I'm thankful for every day.
Speaking of which, today I'm thankful for the ability to make plans and try to follow through.  I may not be successful 100% of the time, but at least that's not my failure percentage.  :) 

OurLifeonaMarquee

What are your goals for November?

3 comments:

  1. Those are some great goals. And you seriously kicked booty in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great goal list and sorry for the comment spam trying to catch up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- go you! :D
    And I love that line about failure percentage...too true!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.