That I am a big time procrastinator sometimes. It's one of my major malfunctions.
Sometimes, procrastination can hurt and even cost you money. For example, I got my emissions and inspections done in August, so Jiffy Lube couldn't give me my sticker until September, but I procrastinated until yesterday and guess what? The test certificates expired and they had to redo them. So I had to double pay for them. The worst part? Second time around my car DIDN'T PASS! Fail.
I Confess:
The guy at Jiffy Lube looked exactly like Jesse (Aaron Paul) in Breaking Bad and I almost said something.
| via |
He was also extremely nice. He felt bad that I had to do them twice, so he gave me like $15 off of the total. I think I'll stick with getting things done at Jiffy Lube. Great service.
I Confess:
When I came to pick up my car we couldn't find my keys anywhere, and we looked and looked.
Eventually they turned up. In my pocket.
I may or may not have left the fact that they were in my pocket out when I told the guy that I had found them. Does that make me a horrible person? I was so embarrassed.
I Confess...
It's now going to cost me a lot more to go get my axle fixed so it will pass... But on the up side-I'm kind of glad I learned about the problem before it broke on the freeway or something...
I Confess...
While my car was getting tested I walked down to my dentist appointment. Longest appointment ever, my dentist (who is a rock-star) was not only watching his kids, but working on 3 patients at once. It's because they only have one night a month where they're open past 5 and everyone wants an appointment then. He filled 4 cavities.
When I went to leave the girl at the desk was like "You should know, your insurance is amazing. Most only cover like 80% but yours does 90%. It's like $100 a tooth, but your total today is $43." I am sooo lucky.
I Confess...
Seeing Christmas stuff in the store the last week of September, and all the Halloween stuff being taken down and put in carts two weeks BEFORE Halloween is annoying. Really.
![]() |
| Snagged this from FB-don't know where it actually came from. |
But I guess it's doing what they want it to.... Inside Im' secretly squirming because I know I only have 50 days to figure out what I'm getting everyone, what parties we're going to have, and to book our visit to Vegas for Christmas. That is a bit stressing... Oh well...
I Confess...
I need to get more inventory into my Etsy store before everyone is done Christmas shopping. Also, I need to pack up a big order to send to Georgia, because it's going to be put on Consignment in downtown Savannah in a little store called Serenity. Anyone in that area should check it out when it opens! It's my dear friend from High School who's opening it with her Fiance, I'm so happy for her!
If you need to do some Christmas shopping check out my Etsy shop. Lots of fun stuff, and if you want something you don't see there, let me know!
I Confess...
There's been a little drama at home... Roommate issues next door, and landlord issues. Apparently someone sent in a formal letter saying our parties were too loud and ran too late. Except they said 4am, which we stopped at about 1. It's the neighbors downstairs who are loud and outside bothering the neighborhood. Oh well.
I Confess...
I love this 30 Days of Thanks thing... It's so nice to remember to be thankful for stuff.
Today I'm thankful for insurance. It was hard living without it, and now that I have it I'm finally able to take care of stuff I've been putting off for far too long. It makes things so much easier!
What do you have to confess?

I seriously had to laugh out loud at the lost keys! I have totally done that!!! Sorry your car needs work, but yay for great insurance!
ReplyDeleteGood insurance does make things easier. WE just reduced our deductible and with two little boys, I think it was a good move.
ReplyDeleteI once found my 'lost' keys in my purse. I didn't admit it either :/
ReplyDeleteI think I want to start going to your Jiffy Lube ;)
LOL about the keys. when i was a teenager my mom lost her keys at a youth activity at a park. the sun was setting and we combed the park looking for them before one of my guy friends said, "Um Mrs. Lawrence, sometimes my mom will put her keys in her bra, of she doesn't have a pocket." she felt her chest and there they were...LOL. she just yelled, "ok found them everybody load up" funny!!
ReplyDeletei totally gave up on my etsy store. i really just don't want to make time. i suck
ReplyDeletei love breaking bad.