Hello lovely people.
My Etsy sale has had such great response, that I've decided to extend it for the rest of the week! This includes custom orders, so if you're looking for meaningful Christmas gifts, I can custom make scarves, hats, jewelry, etc. specifically for the person you're giving it to! I'll even wrap it up if you want. FREE. :)
***
Also, just look at all of you awesome followers, I'm going to have to do a 600 follower giveaway fairly quick after the 500 follower giveaway ends! It's amazing!
Speaking of which, it's your last day to enter-I'm going to be drawing winners tomorrow!
Don't forget to enter all of these awesome giveaways!
***
I have a new project coming up for some handmade Christmas gifts...
***
I have a new project coming up for some handmade Christmas gifts...
***
Yesterday on Etsy I ordered my Christmas cards for the year from the most adorable little shop.
The company is called Paperjacks, and my cards are all on recycled materials.
They also customized the cards and added my own little message as well as changed the color for free.
I also ordered a set of these ones from another shop.
I'm excited to start filling them out and sending them all. :)
Would anyone be interested in some kind of Christmas Card swap this year? Let me know!
***
Speaking of Swaps, I was holding out for Sami's 12 Days of Christmas Swap, but haven't heard anything and she hasn't blogged since September... So I'm guessing it's not happening. Anyone else heard of any good ones coming up that I can get in on?
***
Would anyone be interested in some kind of Christmas Card swap this year? Let me know!
***
Speaking of Swaps, I was holding out for Sami's 12 Days of Christmas Swap, but haven't heard anything and she hasn't blogged since September... So I'm guessing it's not happening. Anyone else heard of any good ones coming up that I can get in on?
***
I totally have two more Giveaways to run this month...
One from Paracord Projects by Doug.
One for Eaten by Zombies! The Game.
***
How are you getting ready for Christmas gifts?
One from Paracord Projects by Doug.
One for Eaten by Zombies! The Game.
***
How are you getting ready for Christmas gifts?
Man, the 12 days swap was SO awesome last year, wish we could have planned something similar, but oh well! I hope you find a good swap, the only one I've seen was a pet one (of course!) but I can't participate cuz I'll be gone! BOO! And I willllll be ordering a scarf as soon as I get a dang coat!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
i love those cards. i have been on the lookout for a cute christmas card to send out but haven't found one i am totally in love with yet. i'll have to check that site out.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy your etsy shop is doing so well!!! I just wish I had time to enter all of your giveaways. I used to do that a lot, but I hardly ever do now. :(
ReplyDeleteYou look too cute! Did you lighten your hair? It looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteI have been getting ready for Christmas since fourth of July. I am so excited. Its nice to see others in the mood too.
ReplyDeleteCody
solemnsound.blogspot.com