11.08.2011

Coffee, Happy & Thankfulness.

Hey everyone! :) It's Tuesday, so that means it's time for some Coffee, some happy, catching up on being thankful, and a weekly update.  Are you curious yet?

1. I've been putting together my massive 500 Follower Spectacular and trying to get sponsors lined up.  It's going to be 2 weeks of giveaways, 14 days of prizes, and several chances to win some really awesome stuff starting next Monday.

Not the finished product-the finished one will have all the sponsors listed.
Speaking of which, I still have a few slots open for sponsors-are you interested?  Each sponsor will get their own separate post on their own day talking all about what they do and their product. That way you have individualized attention, and your name will be put on the sponsor list and on the actual button for the giveaway! That's a lot of promotion, and just in time for Christmas/Yule/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/whatever you celebrate shopping!  


Email me if you're interested!

So far, here are the sponsors we have: (So much awesome stuff, I'm sooo excited!)
2. Blog design.  I've done a little here and there as a hobby/gift for friends or for my own blog-but I got my first paid job recently for Debi over at Blue Hearts and Butterflies and it was fun! You should have a look at her blog to see how I did!   Click on her pretty little button below!







3. I finally got my Nightmare on 13th Pictures! Have a look:

I LOVE love love this picture.  So much.
Not as great, but still fun!

4. My weekend was awesome.  Friday night I went to Layton and spent the night at Kristi's where I got to spend time with Kristi, Ken, Matt, and all the kiddos.  I love them so much! Then Saturday night Kristi and one godkid came down and Josh joined us making Chinese food and playing Rockband.  Then Sunday was breakfast at The Bayleaf (Chicken and waffles, yum!), lounging all day, and then Doug and Julie showing up to drag us out for dessert at The Cheesecake Factory.

Kailee in the car.
Devin-it snowed!
Kailee reading to Kaden as we made breakfast.
Crazyface Hailee!

Linkup your happy!





Photobucket
I'm also now 4 days (including today) behind on blogging about what I'm thankful for.  So here are four things.
  1. I'm thankful for my goddkids and honorary kids, they really make life awesome.
  2. I'm thankful for cooking with two best friends and a great little helper!
  3. I'm thankful for liberation.  For past things I've liberated myself from, and future things I will.
  4. Today, I'm thankful for photographs.  Because they are little memories physically captured.
What are you thankful for?

OurLifeonaMarquee


Join us for coffee!




7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! And those Friday the 13th pics are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i am so FREAKING EXCITED for your 14 days of giveaways i know you have some excited things planned and i can't wait to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the giveaways. Looks like some awesome sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the design you did for Debi. love it!! so does she.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did great on the design. love the freddy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her blog is adorable! Great job! Those pictures are hilarious, by the way, and I'm jealous of your chicken and waffles breakfast- I have always wanted to try that!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.