It's time for Day 6 of the 500 Follower Giveaway Spectacular!
Don't forget to check out days 1-6 by clicking on the icon for them each below!
Todays giveaway is brought to you by James Hutchings.
He's promoting his ebook he just released on Amazon.
Let's get to know him a little bit more.
Tell me a little bit about you and your life:
Other than writing, my main hobby is coding online games. I spent several years writing an online game called Age of Fable (www.ageoffable.net). I don't have any plans to do more on it, but it's still online, and you can play it for free. I'm currently working on an online 'card' game, like Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon. I've also done a few smaller projects. For example I did an online version of the computer game Oregon Trail.
Other than writing, my main hobby is coding online games. I spent several years writing an online game called Age of Fable (www.ageoffable.net). I don't have any plans to do more on it, but it's still online, and you can play it for free. I'm currently working on an online 'card' game, like Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon. I've also done a few smaller projects. For example I did an online version of the computer game Oregon Trail.
Why did you start writing this?
A couple of years ago I created a fantasy city called Teleleli or Telelee as a background for a game. Once I finished I realised there wasn't any demand for it. My ex suggested I write stories instead, and that's how I got started.
What is your favorite thing about it?
Where would you like to take this hobby/career?
Anything else interesting about it?
What is he giving away?
A copy of his new ebook book filled with short stories and poems.
The New Death and others.
To Qualify for this giveaway:
You MUST be a Follower.
Note: Trying out Rafflecopter for the giveaway. If you previously entered and left comments, they will still count-new entries will go through here.
Click read more to enter!
Click read more to enter!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 7 of giveaways!


follow you on gfc
ReplyDeleteMommydoll13
dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com
i want it =)
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@mommyluck13
Sha t
dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com
Sounds like an interesting book.
ReplyDeleteI already own this book so I'm not entering the contest but it's a pretty great read!
ReplyDeleteI really want this!!
ReplyDeletemegnate at telus dot net
I'd like to read it
ReplyDelete