Hey readers. You may have noticed that The Weekly Round-Up kind of disappeared for the last of December. Things were crazy and Aubrey (my stunningly beautiful co-host) and I decided that we'd take a break for a little bit. But, it's 2015 and spotlighting other bloggers is important to us so it's definitely back to stay. We hope you'll link up with us!
Without further ado, the posts I think you should read this week are these:
♥ Kimi from Kimi Who? shared a fantastic post on how to be a good blog sponsor. She has great points!
♥ Natalia from Ma Nouvelle Mode shared 8 Ways to Make Your Hair Color Last Longer. These are great tips, since I like dying my hair red-and red fades so easily, I like anything that can help me go longer between dyes.
♥ Kristyn of Chits and Giggles shared why she doesn't do New Years resolutions. What does she do instead? She sets monthly goals-just like we do with our Monthly link up. She has great reasoning too.
♥ Shang from The Feminine Crusade shared 13 Life Lessons that 2014 Taught Her and they're good for anyone really.
♥ Chelsea of Sketchy Notions started a Weekly Postcard Project and I LOVE it. I'm going to follow along and enter to win.
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves. It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore! Wanna play along? Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!

.jpg)
Love this and love that I now have a few new to me blogs to read! Happy Sunday and thanks xxx
ReplyDeleteHow long does this link up last far I would love to be apart of it?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get back to participating this week. Not only did I not really blog for the last two weeks, but I didn't read anything either, so I have nothing to share!
ReplyDeleteThere are some great posts here! I love this!
ReplyDeleteThank you! So glad you loved it!
ReplyDeleteI totally feel your pain, the holidays are tough for finding time for this stuff.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you do, thank you!
ReplyDelete