9.16.2013

Au Revoir (Audios) {Musical Mondays & Giveaway}

What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us.  Along with talking about music, I host a month-long music related giveaway sponsored by wonderful people! September is sponsored by me!   Read on to see details!

This week's song:
Au Revoir
by The Front Bottoms



You know what I think's really sad?
I know how really sad you are
I'm probably gonna leave real soon
Just wanted to let you know before I say
Au Revoir
Au Revoir
You probably don't even know what that means
Au Revoir
Au Revoir
You probably don't even know what that means
She says that it's French
I know what it means
You don't have to be so mean
If you wanna leave, why don't you go?
Right before she walks away I'm pretty sure I hear her say
Audios
Audios
I bet you think I don't know what that means
Audios
Audios
I bet you think I don't know what that means
Rock 'n' Roll
Rock 'n' Roll
You probably don't understand what i mean
Rock 'n' Roll
Rock 'n' Roll
You probably don't understand what i mean
Au Revoir
Au Revoir
You probably don't understand what i mean
Au Revoir
Au Revoir
I bet you think I don't know what that means
She says that it's French
I know what it means
I just thought I should let you know before I say 
Au Revoir

Every morning when I get ready for work, I listen to Radio From Hell with Kerry, Bill, & Gina on X96.  It's a local and pretty liberal radio show that runs from 6AM to 10AM every day.  It used to be that I listened while I got ready and on my drive from about 6:30AM to 8AM, but since my schedule changed for work I'm really only getting to listen from 6AM to 7AM, and to the "best of" clips they play before 6AM.  Every day they do an opening song (since it's a talk show and they don't play songs often) and now I hear them.  This one played last week, and I had to share!  I think it's catchy and clever, and something a little different than what I normally post for you all to listen to!  Let me know what you think!

Link up your Musical Monday choice this week!
It can be anything, but if you link up your post MUST contain the button or a link back!




Now for the Giveaway
I'm giving one lucky winner an MP3 copy of MC Souleye's new album, Iron Horse Running.  To read a little more about this album and MC Souleye please see this Musical Monday post from 9/2/13.  The CD will be sent through Amazon MP3, is open Worldwide, and ends on October 1st, 2013.


xoxo Miss Angie

2 comments:

  1. My favorite band will always be Bon Jovi, but right at the moment I'm surprised at how much I like Robin Thicke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song makes me think of some of the songs on The Bob and Tom Show. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.