This weekend was extremely low-key, a.k.a lame. Friday night was bingo so we went and volunteered for the evening, and that was fun. However Saturday and Sunday found me home alone and bored. I really thought I'd get some cleaning done but it didn't happen... I slacked off big time. I really don't have any photos for you from this weekend, shock?
My Happy List:
- My new favorite hairstyle is a messy ponytail. I do my hair down and curly and after it is fully dry put tie it up messily. I'm seriously loving it-it makes me happy! (photo above.)
- Only 3 days of work left before I'm on the road to Seattle! I'm so excited to get away for a few days!
- These two comics made me laugh so hard this weekend-they're so true...
- My Birchbox and Ipsy Glam Bag were awesome this month. I'm seriously excited to use all of the fun products.
Ipsy Glam Bag: Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon (which I'm in love with, photo below which doesn't show how bright it is), BH Cosmetics California Colection Sample, Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Sunscreen Lotion, Unscented, Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray, & Nailtini Straight Up Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai.
If you're not already subscribed to Ipsy, you should try it out! Follow my referral HERE!
- Julep's box this month included a nail polish with my name! Julep Angela! I was really excited so of course I got a box this month (even though I was thinking of cancelling). Beth and a girl named Sonja from the nail polish group went in on the box with me and we split it 3 ways!
On the left is the full box with everything we got, and on the right is what I kept. The Julep Beach Tonic, Julep Sea Salt Spray, Julep Angela, Julep Blakely, and Julep Nadia.
- Nail-mail makes me happy. I ordered another Aly's Dream Polish (seriously guys, I'm STILL wearing the one from last week and it's been 8+ days no chipping!) in Dark Emerald from a friend in the swap group and the Color Club Miss Bliss. But the thing that makes me happiest is a surprise RAOK polish from Inge. She sent me THE BULGE! David Bowie's Bulge from Scofflaw Varnish to be exact-do you know how hard it is to get a hold of? I LOVE it! It was so sweet-I squealed with delight!
It was soooo sweet of her, I'm seriously in love with it and the fact that they surprised me like that! Such a sweet group of girls!
What's making you happy this week?
Linking up with:

Seattle is so much fun!! I haven't been in several years, so I am jealous. :)
ReplyDeleteThis week I am happy because I have a champagne slumber party scheduled with several of my best girlfriends while my husband is gone. Basically, there will be lots of desserts and chick flicks and, of course, champagne. Pink champagne, in fact. Cause we're girly like that.
I love Scofflaw Varnish! I have DBB too but have yet to wear it!! And how freaky! I am wearing Miss Bliss on my nails right now!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo what do you think of the sea salt spray. I skipped Julep this month to save a little cash, but I'm interested in the spray. Do you like it? Is it worth ordering?
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Ipsy before. I may have to check that out! Loved the polish colors! I wish I could find a polish that lasts longer than 2 days no chipping besides the gel stuff! Thanks for linking up!!
ReplyDeleteI really wanted that Julep box but I just couldn't swing it financially. SO many pretty colours!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you love your new messy up-do....'cause it's adorable on ya...:))
ReplyDeleteOver from Art...
I hope you have a great time in Seattle! You are just too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Clinique chubby sticks. I wear them all the time. I've never heard of that brand before, but the color looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteLOL I sent you an email....the David Bowie line in the title got my attention at 6AM! I love Pan's Labyrinth, BTW.....
Super-fun Happy List with all the make-up goodness in it.....YAY!
Thanks for linking-up!
xo,
RJ
My 11 questions tag is up!
ReplyDeleteYay for all things happy! See you soon. :D
ReplyDelete