7.11.2013

Hand & Feet Help from VOESH New York

VOESH Manicure Hand MaskVOESH Pedicure Foot Mask

Having recently discovered a love of nail polish, finding good products to keep my hands and feet presentable (so I can show off my manicures and pedicures-duh!) has been a good priority.  I also happen to live in a very dry state-Utah is a desert, and that really wrecks havoc on your skin, especially if you're a girl like me who enjoys wearing flip flops or going barefoot as much as possible.

In light of all these different factors stacked up against my poor hands and feet, I was super excited to try the Premium Manicure Hand Mask and the Premium Pedicure Foot Mask from VOESH New York.  The product was very easy to use, the smell wasn't overwhelming at all, and my skin felt a ton better after just one use.  I'd love to get more of them and try it on a repeated basis to see what kind of improvement I could get over time, it was really nice!

If you're looking for a good mani/pedi skin option-check out VOESH New York on Facebook and give them a try!
xoxo Miss Angie
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angie, this is actually a smart idea, having your hands & feet moisturized while getting (or doing) a mani&pedi. :)
    Usually i do one after the other, but that way it would be even a faster routine.

    xo

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.