7.18.2013

July Etsy Favorites

July Etsy Favorites
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine 
ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen

I'm off on my way to Seattle tonight, so I hope you enjoy these favorites I've chosen.  These are my favorite Etsy Listings that were either put up in July, or I came across in July.  Please go visit the ones you love and favorite them, every little favorite helps a small seller get noticed and better SEO! I love to support little shops!
xoxo Miss Angie

7 comments:

  1. i need to get into etsy more. i hear so many great things about it but never know where to even start looking. lol

    have an amazing drive to seattle. i'm sure girls will have a blast. also, be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie!! I love that my lip shimmers are a part of this awesome group of favorites!

    Have fun in Seattle!! I'm JEALOUS<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shops look awesome, I am going to have to check some of them out. Thanks for sharing! Hope you have an amazing flight to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stuffed bat is way too cute!!

    Have a great time in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those greeting cards are adorable!
    Hope you had a great time in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.