Luchessa from Beauty Expressions by Luchessa tagged me.
The Rules: Answer the 11 questions, tag 11 people & let them know, and ask them a new set of questions.
1. When you turn off all technology, what do you enjoy doing the most when you’re alone?
Reading, sleeping, or camping. Sometimes all three! Sadly I don't take nearly enough time away from technology, but usually if I go camping there isn't access and I enjoy a nice quiet evening of camping and resting peacefully.
2. If you had the chance to contribute to a charity of your choice, who would you help?
I do already, actually. I volunteer with Cause for Paws Utah occasionaly (not as much lately as I should) and I donate money to them whenever I can. I am all about helping save animals. I also volunteer and donate money to various charities on a monthly basis through the Utah Cyber Sluts who put on Bingo where half the proceeds go to a charity (Make a Wish, Juvenile Diabetes, etc.) and the other half goes to the Utah Pride Center.
3. What’s in your purse (travel bag, beach bag) that you’re embarrassed about?
Way too much crap-honestly I'm mostly embarrassed about how jumbled/crazy mixed up it is. I really need to clean it out...
4. A show you’ve always wanted to watch, but you never did?
I can't honestly think of one... If I wanted to watch it I probably just would.
I can't honestly think of one... If I wanted to watch it I probably just would.
5. What is the best advice that you have been given?
Be yourself. There's no use changing for people-if they don't like you for you then they are always going to find some reason not to-no matter how you change. So don't do it. Love yourself and the right people will love you too.
6. A beauty product, that you’re dreaming of, but still haven’t gotten yet?
Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Easiest Nudes Ever. I've only been dreaming of it since Thursday... But I want it!
Be yourself. There's no use changing for people-if they don't like you for you then they are always going to find some reason not to-no matter how you change. So don't do it. Love yourself and the right people will love you too.
6. A beauty product, that you’re dreaming of, but still haven’t gotten yet?
Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Easiest Nudes Ever. I've only been dreaming of it since Thursday... But I want it!
7. Which blogger or youtube vlogger had the biggest impact on you so far and why?
Honestly, originally it was Mamarazzi. She showed me so much about the world of blogging, reviews, giveaways, blog swaps, and more! There have honestly been so many since then that it would be impossible to name them.
Honestly, originally it was Mamarazzi. She showed me so much about the world of blogging, reviews, giveaways, blog swaps, and more! There have honestly been so many since then that it would be impossible to name them.
8. What is the worst thing to say on a first date? (personal experience?!)
Oh my goodness, where do I start? Probably "I live with my parents and don't have plans of otherwise because it's so easy to not have to pay rent or be responsible." lol-mostly I would say DON'T answer your cell phone on the first date-sheesh!

Oh my goodness, where do I start? Probably "I live with my parents and don't have plans of otherwise because it's so easy to not have to pay rent or be responsible." lol-mostly I would say DON'T answer your cell phone on the first date-sheesh!
9. A beauty fail: What’s the high-end product that you’re disappointed about?
Julep. There's only a few of their colors/products I actually love. I still keep trying because I like the idea of it, but I might be getting close to done with my subscription. Plus, their customer service treated me horribly-which is something you never really forget.
Julep. There's only a few of their colors/products I actually love. I still keep trying because I like the idea of it, but I might be getting close to done with my subscription. Plus, their customer service treated me horribly-which is something you never really forget.
10. What is your personal “fashion no – go”? (a style that came back & you still don’t understand why)
The bird-poop hair. Totally platinum blonde on top and really dark brown/black on bottom... It's hugely popular around here especially combined with the "rat your hair into a large square on your head" also known as "Shotgun hair" which my roommate calls it because "it looks like they shot the back of their hair with a shotgun." lol
The bird-poop hair. Totally platinum blonde on top and really dark brown/black on bottom... It's hugely popular around here especially combined with the "rat your hair into a large square on your head" also known as "Shotgun hair" which my roommate calls it because "it looks like they shot the back of their hair with a shotgun." lol
11. What would you say to a newbie in the blogosphere? Any tips?
Make your blog readable. Stay true to your voice. Don't let the haters get to you.
Also check out my New Blogger Series for tips and tricks on growing your blog!
Make your blog readable. Stay true to your voice. Don't let the haters get to you.
Also check out my New Blogger Series for tips and tricks on growing your blog!
Tagged: (We want to get to know you better!)
Catching Cody K
(If I didn't tag you and you want to play-please do! Just leave me a link so I can see!)
(If I didn't tag you and you want to play-please do! Just leave me a link so I can see!)
- How did you get started blogging & what keeps you doing it?
- What do you think makes you unique?
- What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
- What's the best tip you've ever received about blogging?
- How does blogging affect your real life and vice versa?
- What is something you're actively working toward and how are you getting there?
- What is your absolute beauty must have, and why?
- If money wasn't an issue, what would you run out and buy right now?
- What is one beauty tip you feel that everyone should know?
- Who's your freebie (if you're married-the one person/celebrity you can cheat with without it being cheating) or you're single, your number one celebrity crush?
It's always nice to learn more about the bloggers we read! Great answers :)
ReplyDeleteBest,
Danielle
http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com
I hate hate hate the bird poop hair! I am so glad someone agrees with me. I think it's so awful, and then when they put their hair up, there's this very defined line where it goes straight from light to dark. It makes me shudder. lol
ReplyDeleteMy dear,
ReplyDeletefirst of all thanks for participating. :) It was so much fun to read. :)
How come i always wanna quote you? :P "I've only been dreaming of it since Thursday..." - that's priceless. So proud of you because you are part of Cause for Paws Utah. It always shows a big heart when ppl do something for animals, that aren't their own.
And switching your damn phone off on the first date is probably one of the best ideas ever! ;)
So tell me, now that you have the ide of cleaning your purse out...does it give you motivation of doing a "whats in my purse" post (or an updated one)? ;)
xo
Luchessa.org
wow i learned even more about you reading this and what a fun hop
ReplyDeleteLOL I've been tagged! I'll post Wednesday and answer the questions. The Mad Tea Parties have about done me in! I visited ever single one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/
ReplyDeletexo,
RJ
I'd kick Julep to the curve with that, honestly. Also, they refuse to hire me. WTF, Julep? ;)
ReplyDeleteI don't get this bird-poop hair thing (although I've been enjoying the fact that "ombre hair", i.e. letting your roots grow out, is now a thing).
Thanks for tagging me! =D
ReplyDeleteI've got the post up right now.
Jenny
http://www.magiccatjenny.com