7.28.2013

The Weekly Round-Up

The Weekly Round-Up


What is this all about?
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, and link up with us on Sundays!

Favorite Posts this Week:

♥ Ashlie over at Painting Bliss wrote about how Giving Up is No Longer an Option.  She has a valid point.  Stop giving up so easily, I know I do it...


♥ Kim at Slice of Life wrote a hilarious (yet poignant) post about how she knows she's getting older.  I have to say I totally relate to all of what she said... I love the .gifs she uses too! 

♥ One of my favorite and most well-written blog loves is Chelsea Talks Smack.  I hadn't seen her in a while, but just found TWO posts by her!  First I'd recommend you read them both-On knowing when to let it go and let it be and 13 Things I didn't Believe My Mother Was Right About at 13.

What reads did you enjoy this week?
Please share them with us in the comments, or even better write a post and link up with us!


xoxo Miss Angie

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I especially enjoyed Chelsea's post about what her mother was right about. Thanks for being a great co-host.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.