7.03.2013

Travel Wishlist: Barcelona

Oh there are so many places on my travel wishlist... One of the many being Barcelona, Spain.  Most of Europe is very near the top of my list, and I'd love to just take a month off of work and travel around Europe making stops in a lot of the major cities and even more of the smaller cities to really get a feel for the culture. Why does Barcelona reach so high on my list?  Here are just a few reasons, I dare you not to start dreaming of Castilian Spanish, dreamy European men, and a city full of history, culture, and sandy beaches.


So have you booked your ticket yet?  If I had a passport right now I swear I'd be gone so fast... It's even easy to look for places to stay in Barcelona, and a lot of them are pretty inexpensive.  Maybe next summer? Or goodness, maybe even in the winter when travel rates are low and the weather is crappy back home-sunny get-away anyone?

Don't forget to stop by this morning's post and link up your July Goals!  Maybe travelling is one of them?
xoxo Miss Angie
Barcelona Photos Source

5 comments:

  1. We were there last year! We only had 2 nights there so it was quick but it was very beautiful. I recommend Hotel Jazz. Modern and inexpensive. I hope you make it there soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! It's so so great and I can't wait to start following and snooping through some of your older entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Spain has never been super high on my list of destinations, but it DOES look beautiful, and if I went, Barcelona would HAVE to be on the itinerary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these pictures! I'm actually going to be traveling to Barcelona for the first time next month. I'm really excited about visiting the city. Not sure exactly what we'll be doing there but I'm excited just to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my good friends went to Barcelona for a month and LOVED it. I never considered Spain on my travel list, but from her stories Barcelona sounds amazing in all ways.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.