I was on the party planning committee for Halloween this year, so we got to pick fun games and offer prizes around the office. Here are pictures I took at the Halloween Party.
I was a Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull Girl.




Jessica was Ms. Incredible, and Ashley was a Native American girl.


Brian was a lazy Bum, and David was Robin Hood.


Krystle was a fairy, and Michael a baseball player (from some movie)


We had Zombie Silent Bob, and people who didn't dress up.



These two are some of my bosses.
The Situation and... I don't know... lol


I spent time with fun coworkers!
We played Mummy wrap:
Krystle, Ashley, and Joe against Kelsie, Shawn, and me.
Theirs turned out much better than ours.
But ours was hilarious.
WIN:
FAIL:
We played Pumpking Bowling...
Krystle, Ashley, and Joe against Kelsie, Shawn, and me.
Theirs turned out much better than ours.
But ours was hilarious.
WIN:
FAIL:
We played Pumpking Bowling...
And doughnut on a string...
David won...
And had lots of good food...
David won...
And had lots of good food...
![]() |
| My dish. Recipe HERE. |
So today for my second day of the 30 days of thankful, I'm thankful for a great job that allows me to be creative once in a while and have a good time. I couldn't ask for more.










your workplace is awesome. totes awesome. and mummy fail is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteMichael is from The Warriors, which is a really fun movie. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time was had by all! YAY!
And I love the dip and eye deviled eggs. How creative are you!!
That is great idea for the deviled eggs! LOL I think it looks like the Halloween fun was a success! Good Job!
ReplyDeleteI love that people at your work actually dress up. We don't really get that around here. It's too bad.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the makeup! And the party planning looks to have been a success :)
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks like way more fun than we ever had when I worked in an office. Love the mummy's!
ReplyDeleteHello! Your office party looks so amazing! It reminds me of "The Office" and something they would do. Thanks so much for linking up and adding my button! I did change the code and it should work now. Thanks so much for letting me know!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous... GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteOh & your friend Jessica... she has a smokin bod so therefore I kinda hate her for it. I kid I kid :)
Looks like fun. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeletemore fun yay
ReplyDeleteI love your costume! Great make-up!
ReplyDelete