11.28.2011

Don't Worry, Be Happy.





Hello friends! I am completely honored to announce that I'll be taking over Tuesday's Happy List for the awesome Mamarazzi until further notice.  I really hope you'll all join me on Tuesdays while we get together and share all of the things that brighten our days and make us happy.

So on Sunday, I had a pretty rough day. I got dumped and Shakespeare (my fish) died.  However, it's times like these that I realize just how much I need to stop and remember the things in my life that I have to be happy about.

♥ ♥ ♥

I am happy that I have such wonderful friends that take me with them on weekend excursions.  





I am happy those same friends think I need to have a little more fun so they teach me how to play the slots.






I am happy that when I feel sad, my friends gather around me and cheer me up by taking me to the pet store to buy me a new fish.  Everyone say hi to Galileo.  He's a hefty little thing that already follows my voice and eats everything I give him.  Such a sweetie!





I'm happy that those same friends are silly enough that Julie got her own pets.  
Specifically because Doug gave Julie crabs for Christmas.






I am happy for sweet comments from great friends on Facebook that cheer me up when I'm feeling blue.

I am happy for a great talent for crafting.
My Etsy Store sale is going to continue for the rest of the week!
If you haven't already, check it out!





I'm also happy that I've had such a great response to my Giveaways, which end Wednesday at 11:59PM MST.

If you haven't already, you should check them out!
See the giveaways HERE.

What are you happy about this week?
Link up!

8 comments:

  1. I was at a casino on Friday, and the slots are so confusing now. What happened to put in a quarter and spin the reels? Now you're playing $2.50 a pull-- and that's on a nickel machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, Miss Angie. When friends cheer me up it makes me happy, too! Very nice Happy List. I hope you have a wonderful week, Sweetie!

    xoxoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Break-ups stink. I'm glad you have good friends to cheer you up.

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like youhave a lot to be happy about this week! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a wonderfully positive outlook, and a cute fishy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First...I love you and boys are dumb!

    Second...I am glad you have such great friends to surround yourself with...

    Third...I miss talking to you :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's tough to focus on the positive things when you have a doozy of a day like that, and I'm super proud of you for pushing through it. I think Galileo is gorgeous (what a vibrant red!), your friends rock, and your best match is making his way to you even as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about the being dumped thing. That just sucks. But I'm glad you have good friends around to take care of you when things aren't going your way.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.