4.04.2011

Musical Monday: Where is My Mind?


This week's song:

Where is My Mind?
Cover by Yoav & Emily Browning



Lyrics | Where Is My Mind? lyrics

This song was originally done by The Pixies, but this is the remake done by Yoav and Emily Browning for the movie Sucker Punch. Now, I had mixed feelings about the movie.  Part of me really loved it, and part of me was unimpressed.  Weird, I know-but for the most part-we'll go with  "I liked it."

The soundtrack, however, is pure and utter brilliance-which is what really makes the movie.  Emily Browning (the lead actress) did a remake of Sweet Dreams, and there was a lot of other really good songs.  If you haven't heard the soundtrack, run-get it, love it.  I love it.

I love this song-on a scary-I-relate-to-this-even-though-that's-creepy-and-or-depressing-and-I-shouldn't-but-it-actually-makes-me-happy kind of way.  I also love their voices.

What's your song this week?
Link Up! 


P.s. Don't forget to go enter the Handmade For You Swaparoo I posted today!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see that movie, and I'm always looking for new music! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so out of it - i've never even heard of the movie Suckerpunch.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.