4.14.2011

What's in My Bag?

When I received Mama Kat's Weekly Writing Prompts in my email this week, I thought one prompt in-particular sounded like fun.  The prompt was "What do the contents of your handbag/purse "say" about you?" and I couldn't resist participating... A woman's handbag can be so telling, right?

[my pretty pretty handbag from chinatown in nyc]

[the pretty knock-off wallet from chinatown]

[lovely things ready for mailing-an etsy order, a giveaway prize, and a swap angel surprise!]

Aren't they pretty? Pssst: The front clip is a sneak peak at what is coming soon to my Etsy shop... That and so much more! http://mysocalledchaos.etsy.com

[lots of awesome pens, a card, a Hobby Lobby coupon, and free iTunes downloads]

Have to be prepared right? I LOVE  the tiny permanent markets, especially for writing things to send out with the pretties from my etsy account.  Also, there's my Hobby Lobby coupon for subscribing to their mailing list...

[cocoa-butter lotion, Pink by Victoria Secret, and a tampon]

I got the pretty little bottle of perfume from my Pinktastic Swap partner a while back and am HOOKED! I bought a big bottle for home and keep the cute little on in my purse. Smells so good! 

[eye drops and an umbrella]

My contacts make me crazy.  I am not even joking.

[my keys, fob and badge for work]

See my little Lego Man keychain I got from Lego Land? He's missing a hand, but my bosses four year old thinks it's just the coolest thing ever.  I'm cool with the little ones, yo.

[wall charger, car charger, and cord for my iPhone/iPod]

[gum and a candy bar]

Yep, I'm a fatty.

What do you think my purse says about me?

Also, what does your purse say about you?
Run on over and link up!

12 comments:

  1. Love it! You have such cute things in your purse! My purse just says I'm inept when it comes to organizing and I keep every scrap of paper that comes my way for no reason whatsoever. It also says that I'm a huge Godsmack fan (I have all their CDs in it) and that I love to read (I always carry at least one book with me at all times).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA We have a lot of similar things in our purse. Why the umbrella?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purse contents say "you had the most awesome pinktastic partner everrrr!" Just kiddin, kind of! I need to do this sometime, everyone always has great posts, but I think my purse might be boring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was fun. I LOVE milky ways- like i almost can't concentrate on the rest of your post because I want one so bad.

    um that front flower is gorgeous and I already went to your shop to see if were there yet and no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it says that you're totally prepared...and pretty organized. I didn't see any clutter. Plus, the wallet and purse are CA-UTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purse but I totally want that Milky Way! For REAL! Major craving happening right now....*drool*...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bag! And, I really should carry eye drops too! I wear contacts and know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the sharpies!! And while I am at it, your purse too! :D

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the purse! I love to see what is in other purses! Petit Elephant does a series like this each week. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have sooooo much stuff in your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off your purse & wallet are super cute!

    Second, I have like 4x the amount of stuff in my purse. It is sooo sad! When my wallet gets to the point where I can't close it, thats when I clean out my purse. I dump the entire thing out on the floor & end up throwing SO MUCH away. Really, it is pathetic. LOL

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.