This week I got my Favorite Things Swap Package in the mail.
Mamarazzi pulled off another fantastic swap which was a blast to participate in.
My partner this time was Bridget, and it was fun shopping for her!
My package full of fun.
1. A cute bag with an A on it.
2. The Gatecrasher-book by Madeleine Wickham
3. Glutony - Tanning lotion.
4. A candle - Fresh Comfort.
5. Coffee-Girl must know I'm a coffee fiend.
6. Popcorn
7. A Wine Stopper - It's PINK! Love it!
8. Hershey's Kisses
9. Cards galore! I am in love with the Barbie Cards and the southern Belle ones!
Thanks so much Bridget, it was fun getting to know you better!

ooo i love swaps! I'm putting the breaks on though as ive done a few lately. Love your blog :)x
ReplyDeleteThat's a great package!
ReplyDeletewow totally great stuff.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great package! Mmmm coffee, love me some coffee. Oh & that bag, that is some serious cuteness!!!
ReplyDelete