I'm having the very strong urge to clean up Facebook. Mostly for the fact that there are people I used to work with, or people I went to High School with that I have no interaction whatsoever with (and not for lack of trying-some of them are pretty stuck up) and it's just annoying, so why keep them as friends? I feel closer to a lot of you bloggy buddies I've added than I do for some people I know IRL and have spent years of time being friends with. I think I'll do that before end of day.
I confess...
I really am hoping Hal Sparks comes back again sometime soon, he was SO funny and it was such a fun outing to go to his show. I really enjoyed it!
[cute and goofy-be still my heart]
I confess....
When a span of days goes by and there are very few comments on my blog, I really worry about y'all. Especially those of you who are daily visitors. Mostly in the "I hope so-and-so is ok, or that so-and-so starts feeling better soon..." You are loved.
I confess...
My all time favorite singer/songwriter Eric Himan announced yesterday that he has a tour date for my city (since I've been begging him forever-and he's a facebook friend) and so I emailed him and offered to help out in anyway. He responded that he still hadn't found a place yet (we've been looking, none of the venues are responding to us) and when I joked and offered to host it at my apartment, he said we should actually do that! I'm going to have a whole post about this soon-it's just too much awesome for one little confessiong-I am stoked!
[He's talented, and one of the nicest people ever.]
I confess...My hormones are so weird when my aunt Flow comes to visit. For the week before I get really emotional and frustrated, but the minute it actually comes and everything gets moving-it's like an instant switch to cheerful. Almost like nothing can bring me down-even though it hurts like a bitch! I wonder why that is?
I confess...
I honestly don't care if that last confession was TMI. Get over it. Hahaha!
I confess...
I'm going to try my hand at making cream cheese brownies from scratch tonight for the first time. No, not special brownies (unfortunately-lol!) but this should be fun. It's for my friend David's bday party that the roommie and I are hosting at our place.
I confess...
Confessing is good for the soul! Run over to Dandelion Wishes and join the fun!

HA! I'm glad you got a piece of the cake! Even more glad that you liked it!
ReplyDeleteI have had the same issue for the last 3 years re: PMS. I talked to my doc, and she diagnosed me with PMDD and put me on a very low dose of Zoloft. It's only been a week {and this is "hell week" mind you} and things are better. Placebo effect? possibly. Worth it? HELL YES!
ReplyDeleteI love yer face!
Mmmm brownies. I don't mind special food either, yum!hahaha
ReplyDeletexoxo
omg you know like real famous people. I always want to know someone famous.
ReplyDeleteBrownies. Those sound so good right now. It's not nice to tease a pregnant lady like that!
ReplyDeleteAnd pregnancy is like 9 months of PMS. Well, at least with me. I'm moody all the time. Not fun.
Girl, there is very little that is TMI to me. The only thing that I've been 'oooh TMI' about lately was when my Neighbor from Hell described her bowel movement to me in excruciating detail. That was a bit much.
ReplyDeleteThat Eric Himan thing is totally cool. :D
Mmmmm cream cheese brownies. Nummy.
Aw lovely confessions hun. :) ha thats so awesome about a show maybe being at your place that would be bad ass! haha and hell yes the those brownies! Ha ill be there tonight! cant wait to see ya! <3
ReplyDeletexoxox
you know I actually cleaned up my facebook..I still have about 300 friends..I might need to do a little more. I suffer from making them feel bad that I unfriended them syndrome...I mostly unfriended elementary school young friends (men) that I don't ever talk to, will never talk to, cause I'm married and since I put so many pics up of the kids, I was like you never know what kind of creapo they turned out to be !LOL....anywhoozzles I'm all for cleaning up fb friends
ReplyDeleteI agree about the facebook thing...i think for a lot of people it's all about how high their friend count is, but in all actuality if you saw them in person they would just pretend they don't remember you. I don't comment much, mostly because I don't have something cool to say...hopefully I will make the cut.
ReplyDeleteHouse concerts ROCK!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCream cheese brownies do, too. And go you for cutting out the fat on Facebook!
It makes me smile that you're chipper around that time of the month! I get cranky and weepy for two days, really horny for two days, and then back to normal personality once I start bleeding. Weird! I guess we're all just drastically different in how we respond to all those little hormone bastards. :D
Hormones suck. The moody, emotional me comes out that time of the month and I get all poor me, what about me. It's not pretty.
ReplyDeleteI usually feel pretty good when Aunt Flow gets here too, but the day before I'm kind of a biotch or at least just snappy. Never apologize for a confession, that's what Friday Confessional is for!!
ReplyDeleteThose brownies sound amazing.
Hal Sparks is funny and those brownies look delicious!
ReplyDeleteBrownies are the bomb, PMS sucks (Its gotten so much worse as the years have gone by) and I am your newest follower via Friday Confessional.
ReplyDeleteNice to 'meet' you!
haha, I am exactly the same way with Aunt Flo. That week before I'm the biggest bitch ever, and then once it starts I start to calm down (though, with the cramping I'm still kind of miserable for the first day or so).
ReplyDelete