4.27.2011

There's Room on my Log...

Where are all my bloggy buddies?


I took this at the pet store the other day.
They're soo silly, but they're there for each other.

SO...

There's room on my log here...
 Come sit down and tell me about it.

How are YOU?
Leave me a comment and tell me about it.
Say anything, I'm here to talk-and missin' you!

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower... my name is April. We are actually swap buddies for Gracie's postcard swap. Hope you got mine okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so sad! well maybe everyone got busy lovin'
    haha, it is spring time after all, and everyones off getting twitterpated! <3

    hehe

    How are YOU love? what you up to this week? we should play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so disconnected blog wise... I dont know what's wrong with me.
    I still read everyone's blogs almost daily, yet I have no ambition or creativity to write me own anymore... *sigh*

    Hope you're doing good sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I'm so behind on my blog reading. I had so much to do the past few days, then I had to procrastinate and unwind and all that. Good thing I'm suffering from insomnia tonight, now I can catch up on all my favorite blogs. ;) I hope all is well in your world! Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, yeah, my ribs are killing me because I've spent the day doing laundry and this kiddo doesn't like it if I sit up straight, so he's been in my ribs all day. Not the best feeling ever, having your ribs pushed up.
    How was your day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture. Things here in Missouri are sloshy but good. Every day is a new adventure. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing well, staying busy! I am loving your blog! I am a new follower of yours! yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww well thank you dont mind if i do sit down. Well Im a mom of three lifes crazy and I just won a custody battle of my two oldest so Im pretty much on top of the mountain right now just wish my wallet wasnt in the pits of hell from it all but alls well that ends well right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm getting settled, and doing better than I have been in terms of stress. I'm pretty well ready for the next adventure, twist, change, or move that life is going to pitch to me.

    I miss you, too! Apparently SLC is about a day and a half's drive from here. So...doable, but not regularly. Hrm.

    I need to win some huge cash prize so we can go to Ireland before I get a new job. ;)

    Thanks for the space on your log! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here. Haha. Just busy with school and life.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.