I thought this was a wonderful idea! Let's focus on the love! :)
I am loving making my little satin flower hair clips, bobby pins, and headbands. They're so much fun!
I am loving patchwork skirts... I really really want one... I need to make myself one, or commission someone to do it for me... It takes me back to those witchy days when I was 19-20 running through the park in the middle of the night with Grace... It also appeals to that part of me that wishes to be a Hippie. :)
[want one? click the picture to go to my shop!]
I am loving that people are actually ordering from my Etsy shop. I like to know people like my stuff!
I am loving all things owl. I don't know why, it's an obsession I guess...
I am loving all things owl. I don't know why, it's an obsession I guess...
I am loving patchwork skirts... I really really want one... I need to make myself one, or commission someone to do it for me... It takes me back to those witchy days when I was 19-20 running through the park in the middle of the night with Grace... It also appeals to that part of me that wishes to be a Hippie. :)
I am loving people participating in Musical Mondays now!
I am loving all the Man Candy this week! Just look at mine!
[yuuummmmm]
I am loving the color Teal.
I am loving this What I'm Loving Wednesday stuff... It's nice to focus on loving things! Come play with us!

Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteMy bff LOVES owls, she would adore that necklace. Heck, even I like it.
ReplyDeleteI love any kind of big flowy hippie skirt, I don't wear them because I feel like I can't pull it off, but I do really like them. A patchwork one sounds really fun!
Patchwork skirts are awesome! I made one for my daughter a few years ago. I just don't think I could pull it off. Maybe. Oh, I don't know.
ReplyDeleteYour man candy is very nice!!
Love the silk flower! I'm going to check out your store!
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm completely late in responding here. Catching up on some blog reading. I love, love, love owls - and I am so happy that they seem to be in high fashion right now. =)
ReplyDeleteOwls are super cute!! Also so totally in right now! :)
ReplyDelete