4.16.2011

My Happy List

I am HAPPY because tonight is my birthday party!  I have so many awesome people coming and I really can't wait to drink, sing, and catch up with all of them! It will be awesome!


 I am HAPPY because my dear friend Jon is making me homemade cheesecake for my party, he's such a great friend!

I am HAPPY because my friend Kristina spent last night with her beautiful kiddos, and she's just adorable, don't you think?  Especially with her gorgeous new hair and her super sexy lip piercing.


I am HAPPY because I have a ton of new and different product to add to my Etsy account, and I have been teasing you all with it in so many posts-but I just need to get pictures taken! My models are down this weekend, so I'll be taking pretty pretty picture and putting it up soon!

I am HAPPY because I'll finally get to meet the lovely and brilliant Isha at my party, and I've finally convinced my friend Elisa to make it down too!

I am HAPPY beacuse we got 24 sign-ups for out Handmade with Love swap, and they all responded, created their posts and are ready to go! I hope everything continues on smoothly and they all love it.

What are you happy about this week?
Leave me a comment and let me know
Don't forget to link up if you share on your blog!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Sad that you have to go to a funeral on your special day......hopefully the good of your day will overshadow the sadness.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a ton of fun tonight! But not too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, all I have to look forward to is lots of work. Lots and lots of it. I do however have the next two days off so hopefully I'll have at least a little time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have super fun tonight and that cake looks super fun, doesn't it??

    But cheesecake, well I'll pass up any cake for cheesecake. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great time. LOve your friends hair, super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great time!!! Can't wait to see your new etsy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Yayayayayayayay...want to hear all about it!! :D

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.