4.20.2011

Handmade Swap Etsy Link-Up!


So everyone has been matched up with their partners, and are likely busy working away to create something wonderful for them! Right?  Also, we're all SUPER EXCITED-right?  At least Beth and I are.

Now, I know some of you aren't making things, but you are buying handmade goodies for your partner-and that's great too! We LOVE to support handmade goods around these parts! As a little help along, we're going to do an Etsy link-up! :)

There are two link-ups here, so please be sure you use the correct one or your link will be deleted. (Not to be harsh, just so that we are doing this correctly-love your faces!) One link-up is for Handmade For You Swaparoo Participants ONLY.  The other is for anyone who has an Etsy shop, or for some of your favorite shops you'd like to share with us all-it doesn't even have to be yours!

**Handmade For You Swaparoo Participants:**  If you link up here today (either your own shop, or a favorite shop of yours) leave us a comment, because it counts as an extra entry into the giveaway part of the swap! How fun is that?  You get to share your favorite shops, and you get an extra opportunity to win more handmade goodies! Yay!

Handmade For You Swaparoo Participants' Link-Up!
ONLY use this linky if you are participating in our Handmade For You Swaparoo and have an Etsy shop.  This MUST be YOUR Etsy shop. (Or online shop for handmade goodies-as long as it's yours-it doesn't necessarily have to be Etsy.)



♥ Favorite Etsy Shops Link-Up
This is the link-up for people who want to share their shops with us that are NOT participating in the Handmade For You Swaparoo, or for you to list any of your favorite Etsy shops-even if they're not yours!


5 comments:

  1. such a great idea. i don't have my etsy shop anymore so i got nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea!!! I added my Etsy shop, Just Us Girlz. I had "let it go" for a while, I was so busy with life and a local shop I sell at. But I just added a few things last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, I made a booboo when listing one of my fave. shops: Purple Lemon Designs. I typed Purple Mom Designs. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. entered my etsy shop! i'm so excited for the swap! thanks for putting this together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok my bad please fix this for me...I was trying to post my favorite shop since I dont have one and I posted Inspired 4 you but I put it to the first linky list by accident...its number 6 not sure if you can remove it or not. I already added it ot the second list. sorry for the mix up

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.