5.23.2010

Playing Catch-Up

Hey guys.

I realize that yesterday was the first day I've missed a post since I promised myself I would post every day this year.  Part of me feels like I've failed a little bit, but the rest of me is just exhausted.  

I feel a bit... Defeated.
Like I've been fighting tooth and nail for two weeks, to no avail.
I was given the job I wanted.
She called, offered it to me with .50cents more an hour than I planned.
But the next day she called and reneged. 
My old managers were in an uproar over it.
I'm really grateful that they have my back like they do.

I was just so frustrated.
But at this moment?
I just feel defeated.
Like there isn't much fight left in me at the moment.

The last job I had?
You know, the one I kept praying that they'd keep me?
They called...
There are 3 more positions open.
Resubmitted my resume.
I'm praying one of these places will take me on.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, k?


I went to the bar with people from work last night.
It was quite a bit of fun, and for the evening I forgot most of my work troubles.

I'm working on catching up on blogs for the next day or two.
If you haven't heard from me, hopefully you will here in the next little bit.
I miss all of your blogs! 

Also, if you've given me an award (because I know I've missed a few) and you don't see it over on the left side of my blog with a thank you to you specifically, or you haven't seen a post thanking you for it, please let me know! I need to get caught up on my awards too.

(Miss Krista, I'm reading but for some reason it wont let me comment on your blog.)

Thanks for listening to me vent lovelies.
You all make so much difference in my life!

9 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully you'll feel better soon. Sending hugs your way...

    And are you talking about my blog you can't comment on?? Hmmm...any ideas what the prob could be? That's no good...(I'll check back here for any help/ideas if in fact it is me! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, Miss Krista from Running Through Life. (http://liveloverunthroughlife.blogspot.com/) :) But I totally heart you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on plugging away...it will all work out in the end! Head up young person :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww sorry to hear Miss Angie...so the job with the raise...did the renege the job or just the raise?
    I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you g/f! You'll find out better news this week!!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Miss Angie!
    Thanks for letting me know that. Maybe that's why I have no comments at all! Haha.
    I think I fixed it. The comment box should come up in a pop-up window now. Let me know if this works or not!
    I look forward to your comments :)

    That really sucks that they reneged the offer... Hopefully one of the other jobs works out! I'm rooting for you!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is totally unacceptable to take back their offer. It's a verbal contract! Not cool and not even legal, I'm pretty sure...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you dearly at my blog. I am quite surprised that blogger does not update the feeds properly. And, does that have to happen to my blog! :-(

    I wish that your aspirations are fulfilled, like I wish always for you. May you get a call and have the job of your dreams. :-)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.