I heard this song on the radio today, and it really seemed to strike a cord with me. I love Hayley William's (Paramore) voice, it's so pretty and the lyrics in this song really touched me. In fact I teared up, because lets face it, once in a while we can all use a wish can't we?
Thanks for posting that. My mom moved away today and I just keep wishing for a way for her to come back home.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, we most certainly could.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, hope you find that shooting star.
ReplyDeleteM
ps - if you can spot the ISS in the sky it definitely looks like a shooting star... I'd wish on it.
I totally agree! Wipe those tears away and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
ReplyDeleteAWE!!!! you totally made MY day TOO!!!! love it!
ReplyDeletedid you post the song on the blog? i can't see it, I tried to reload it a few times and still don't see anything.
ReplyDeleteCass, it's there... I can see it...
ReplyDelete