Yesterday I was able to go to my grandmothers for a BBQ, even though I was late for it. Then I ventured to my brother's baseball game where I got to hang out with my brother, his friend, my sister and her husband, my wonderful grandmother and grandpa, and my amazing Mother. That was how we celebrated Mother's Day.
I ♥ my beautiful Mother.
And my strong and amazing grandmother.
Plus my other grandmother (I don't have a great pic) and my aunts.
They are all so amazing!
I'm glad you were able to spend time with the special moms in your life!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Your mom and your grandma are both so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHow blessed! Sounds like the perfect day. Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteYou look so much like your mom - very nice!
ReplyDeleteDon't they look gracious! Lovely pictures. It is nice that you were able to spend some quality times with these quality people.
ReplyDeleteaw, you look just like your mom! she and your grandmother sound like great women.
ReplyDelete