5.15.2010

Aprons, Bizarre Imaginariums, Giveaways?


Just watched it.
LOVED IT! 
It was bizarre and twisted.
It was even more strange to watch Heath Ledger in something new...
All of the sudden I missed his sweet face.

It was really trippy how they switched to other faces.
Johnny, Jude, and Collin.
YUM.

R.I.P. Heath.
AMAZING MOVIE!
Go see it!

***

I'm participating in an Apron Swap! 
Like Aprons?
Check it out!


***

Also, I'm considering a giveaway when I reach 200 followers...

What do you all think?

7 comments:

  1. Oh, looks interestin'... i'll try to watch that..!!!:)

    Good day!!!:)

    >kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept hearing about this movie, yet never saw it play at the theaters so I didn't think it was out yet. It sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it and I am sort of ambivalent about it. The disjointed plot line was difficult, though understandable considering Heath died in the middle of shooting. I guess it wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're awesome, and you should definitely go here:

    http://nodontandstop.blogspot.com/2010/05/weeeeeeee.html

    I gots a surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for some truly inexplicable reason I didn't watch it when it was in cinemas and now I just can't wait till it's on DVDs in Poland. I've heard this movie is really amazing - and now, one more opinion that is is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you have me really excited about seeing that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been meaning to see that movie- glad you liked it- i was hoping it would be good!

    and you should def do a giveaway! everybody loves 'em!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.