Youtube is acting up on me this morning (to be more accurate, my wireless signal is giving me grief). I will come back and watch your video later. However, I did manage to scare one up for you before I was having such troubles yesterday in anticipation for HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY. I hope you like it!
Wish someone would have told me that before I went out and got ducked at the gay wedding last night. (..psht! Gays, what are they thinking getting married? The quacks.) Now doing it duckie style ... THAT's how God intended it.
How on earth is tossing a duck even remotely connected to marriage? (Didn't they ever watch Sesamie Street? Ernie, rubber duckie your the one .. hey, wait!) )
Love this! Holy crap. I watched it twice.
ReplyDeleteYoutube is acting up on me this morning (to be more accurate, my wireless signal is giving me grief). I will come back and watch your video later. However, I did manage to scare one up for you before I was having such troubles yesterday in anticipation for HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY. I hope you like it!
ReplyDeletetotally awesome. i love it!
ReplyDeleteSo .. um, it's illegal to have sex with ducks?
ReplyDeleteCrap.
Wish someone would have told me that before I went out and got ducked at the gay wedding last night.
(..psht! Gays, what are they thinking getting married? The quacks.)
Now doing it duckie style ... THAT's how God intended it.
How on earth is tossing a duck even remotely connected to marriage?
(Didn't they ever watch Sesamie Street? Ernie, rubber duckie your the one .. hey, wait!) )
These ladies are hilarious.