So I'm still struggling to find the time to blog, and right now I'm too tired to sit down and write out all the things I want to talk about. Maybe I should just give you all a little taste?
Today I went swimming. It's still not quite warm enough, so everyone else got out to get warm, but I stayed a while. I have a nice little sunburn too. Just light enough that it'll turn into a lovely little tan; just dark enough that I'm grinning over my first sun-stained skin of the season.
I still haven't heard from the new job, but all signs point to a very delightful looking outcome. I'll keep you updated.
My two friends (Megan and Andy) that I set up a while back? They're crazy about each other, and they just made their relationship official! I'm so happy for them, I couldn't have picked two better people to introduce to each other. Here's hoping they have a long and prosperous relationship.
One thing that this proves-I am way better at picking matches for other people than for myself.
We're going to leave my slight infatuation at the moment off the books. It's probably not a great idea anyway and/or he's probably not into me back... So it's better left unsaid at this moment BUT, it is the first infatuation I've felt in a very long time... No matter how unrequited it may be, it feels pretty damn good for a second.
Want to hear something rather bizarre?
I seriously can't believe the random stuff that happens to me and that I find out about now that I have this blog.
The girl who had been dating my ex at the same time as me, and who left me anonymous comments a month or so ago on a post talking about him (many of you may remember these posts, if not the link is coming) emailed me today. She said she was looking at THIS POST and was shocked to come across yet another anonymous comment. This time, however, it wasn't from her. It happened to be [womanizer]'s first ex-wife, and she'd stumbled across my blog and learned what had all been happening. She was surprised, because apparently while he was dating both this other girl and me, he was also working with her to try and fix their relationship.
It's just funny to me now, other than I feel bad for these women that he's hurt them. I no longer care about my side of the story, as I'm healing and moving on. I have no doubt he will get his Karma, and I hope these two amazing women can go on and find men that will be worth their time. He so obviously is not.
Anyway, wish me luck in the job market!
(and maybe the crush, if you feel so inclined... ;P)
Keeping my fingers crossed, and sending you all buckets full of love.
I'll leave you all with this adorable pic I found on Photobucket.

oh! what a jerk! He'll have his prize soon!
ReplyDeleteCheer up!!
I fully believe in Karma too! That is strange though!!
ReplyDeleteI know you will get the job and YES...crossing my fingers on the crush!! Woot!!!
Good luck with the infatuation and the job! I hope both work out. And that Enoch story just gets crazier and crazier!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a shitty experience you had with this Enoch character! I feel for you...and I'm glad your able to move on somewhat. Keep your chin up! Keep writing about it...in my experience it helps things become clearer!
ReplyDeleteUs single girls need to stick together!
Bets of luck on the job hunt!
ReplyDeleteThat was best not bets... lol
ReplyDeleteHere's why it's easier to set up your friends than yourself, in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteWhen you are friends with someone, especially for any length of time, you actually know the real them, or at least more of the real them. When you are dating, there are facades and parts of personalities that are hidden or downplayed.
So when you look at two of your friends it's easy to go "hey, their personalities would mesh great." When you look at someone you might be interested in dating, it's a shell game where sleight-of-hand often means there isn't really a button under any of the shells.
Long story short, don't feel badly about being able to set up friends better than yourself. You're on the outside looking in, rather than on the inside trying to look through to someone else's inside....through foggy tinted glass.
Wishing you well in the job market. I am sure for the dedicated and sincere efforts you have put in your previous workplace will help you get the post. Amen!
ReplyDeleteAnd I like the attitude about "moving on". That's what makes you and keeps you strong. Cheers!