9.30.2014

Farewell to September: Group Giveaway

Farewell to September: Group Giveaway

I have partnered with two of my fantastic September sponsors to offer you a lovely Fall Group Giveaway!  Don't worry, October will be FULL of giveaways-there are so many good things coming! But first, let me take a selfie... No just kidding, let me introduce you to Taylor and Rachel, my partners in all things Fall today. I promise you'll love them-not only are they both gorgeous (like supermodel pretty) but they're both amazing bloggers who offer their readers so much! Let's get to it!

Taylor at Pink Heels Pink Truck

First we have Taylor, who blogs over at Pink Heels Pink Truck and this girl is a total blogging rock star.  She has a whole feature called Blogging Edumacation designed to help other bloggers up their game.  It has posts on stuff like FTC Guidelines, no follow links, organic key words, and more! Pretty much anything bloggers might need to know! This busy lady also co-hosts the NO EXCUSES! Fitness Challenge with her friend Ange, a fun monthly book link-up called Literary Junkies, and soooo much more.  She keeps busy, but manages to find awesome stuff to share with her readers daily!

Keep up with Taylor on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!  Follow Pink Heels Pink Truck on Bloglovin

Rachel at Life Unsweetened

Then there's the lovely Rachel, who blogs over at Life Unsweetened.  This girl has a taste for fashion, and if I dare say so myself she has awesome fashion sense.  I love most of the outfits she chooses and shares on her blog!  She also takes the time to share her beauty know-how, and awesome DIY posts such as this DIY Man Bouquet (which is fabulous for any gift, but especially V-day), Homemade Halloween Costumes, and How to Throw the Ultimate Oscar Party.  She's so talented!

Keep up with Rachel on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Follow Life Unsweetened on Bloglovin or GFC

Now for the Giveaway
Thanks to Taylor for the $20 Starbucks gift card, and Rachel for the Ad Space on her blog! 
I'm also offering my handmade Hello Pumpkin Hoop Art!  The perfect addition to your fall decor!
The giveaway is open worldwide and ends on 10/13/14 at 12AM. See rafflecopter for official Terms & Conditions!

More international giveaways at: www.osvojito.com

59 comments:

  1. I don't celebrate big, but it's my birthday month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple Cider :) I'm usually so depressed that summer is ending so I'm usually in moarning in Oct :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to carving pumpkins(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I want to do that this year. My coworker is obsessed with pumpkin carving, she is already started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great giveaway! I love pumpkin carving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going on vacation in October! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to HALLOWEEN IN SALEM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO jealous. More than I've ever been! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha thank you! it's nuts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to going to the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. It's been so hot here and full of mosquitoes, which my kids seem to attract.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sister- my best friend and only sister is getting married <3 on October 11!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to the leaves changing colors all over New York City!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm looking forward to my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds like so much fun! Get pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ew, mosquitoes are awful. I got over 40 bites on my camping trip this summer and it was hell! I hope the cooler weather helps soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sounds like fun! What are you making or where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh, a Fall wedding would be lovely! She has the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That will be beautiful, I am looking forward to seeing it through your lens. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tomorrow the 2nd:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. we're going to our local carvery for a roast dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm looking forward to doing Halloween crafts with the bf's kids.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am planning on bringing out my fancy camera - I just need to find a camera bag for it ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm looking forward to Halloween parties!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm definitely looking forward to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay! I really want one of these, but they're so pricey: http://store.kellymoorebag.com/collections/all

    So instead I made something like this (though not as good as this one lol) http://buchorn.com/2011/12/04/project-diy-camera-bag-purse/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was looking at the Kelly Moore bags, but they are out of my price range as well. That diy camera bag is really neat! I might have to try something like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Halloween my kids love it and so do I :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't blogged in two and a half weeks... and I don't really care. I sort of do but not really. That's my confession. haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm looking forward to Halloween parties!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My Birthday!! and Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I look forward to cooler autumn temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm looking forward to my little boy getting to take the immobilizer off his leg. He dislocated his knee in September. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pumpkin patches and corn mazes! My nephew's first birthday, my brother's, my sister in laws, my niece's, and HALLOWEEEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  35. chicken stews, bonfires and hayrides, hot cocoa, wearing sweaters and boots, & spending time with family and friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Rainy afternoons in big warm sweaters, cuddling under the blanket:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love a lot about October like cooler weather, changing colors, layered clothing, holidays, sports, school, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sun and good time with my children...:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm looking forward to a wedding that I am going to this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Its lovely month.....And I love spening my time with myfamily and the pets.
    Have a fab sunday!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.