Hey hey hey... My amazing co-host Aubrey from High-Heeled Love decided it was time we give our Weekly Round Up button a makeover! So voila-the new button-pretty no?
Anyway, here are my weekly finds from around the Blogosphere-I hope you find a great new read!
♥ I have to agree with Tay from The Daily Tay on her 20 Reasons Girls LOVE Fall. I love love love it!

♥ Are you looking for a new linkup? Mrs.Tee from Mrs.Tee Life, Love, Laughter is co-host of a great Social Media Mixer every week that you can join up on! It looks like a lot of fun!
♥ Anna from Anna in Wonderland wrote this great post to help you stay motivated and be successful when writing-either for blogging or professional writing. These are great things I need to keep in mind!
♥ I love Vegas, but I do not love gambling. I also love that Alex from Her Wonderful Adventure wrote up a fantastic list of things to do in Vegas for non-gamblers! So useful-I need to keep this handy!
♥ Taylor from Pink Heels Pink Truck always have great "blogging edumacation" posts. I loved this one with tips on how to make Facebook more effective with these daily to-do's. Check it out!
♥ Anna from Anna in Wonderland wrote this great post to help you stay motivated and be successful when writing-either for blogging or professional writing. These are great things I need to keep in mind!
♥ I love Vegas, but I do not love gambling. I also love that Alex from Her Wonderful Adventure wrote up a fantastic list of things to do in Vegas for non-gamblers! So useful-I need to keep this handy!
♥ Taylor from Pink Heels Pink Truck always have great "blogging edumacation" posts. I loved this one with tips on how to make Facebook more effective with these daily to-do's. Check it out!
Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves. It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore! Wanna play along? Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!


Love the new look!
ReplyDelete