9.24.2014

My Fall TV Watchlist

Oh Fall... Not only does it mean cooler weather and pumpkin-spice-everything-but it also means the return of lots of good TV!  Are you ready?  I have no idea where I'm going to get the time to watch all this, what with school and work and my already hectic homework schedule... BUT, here's what I'm looking forward to.  (Click on the show title to watch the Fall 2014 trailer.)

My Favorite Returning Fall Shows 2014
American Horror Story Freak Show - Starts Wednesday, October 8th 
American Horror Story is one of my favorite TV shows ever.  It's full of creepy-and Freakshow promises to keep delivering on that promise with both new and returning faces (sometimes double) in the show.  Those characters will be fascinating!

Doctor Who Season 8 - Started Saturday, August 23rd
Oh Doctor Who, you will always have such a special place in my heart... Also I'm already loving the new guy.


Grey's Anatomy Season 11 - Starts Thursday, September 25th
I know, I know, I know... It's been on SO long.  But I love it.  It's an addiction.  This is my show.

The Mindy Project Season 3 - Starts Tuesday, September 16th
I love love love her.  I'm not sure how it'll be that they're together-but so much love for this show.


Scandal Season 4 - Starts Thursday, September 25th
Another really good one.  I get so wrapped up in Olivia Pope's drama. CHOOSE JAKE ALREADY!

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 - Started Tuesday, September 9th
Sooo I only just watched all the Netflix seasons, and have one to go... BUT!!!!!! Ugh.  I love this show.

The Walking Dead Season 5 - Starts Sunday, October 12th
This show.  I have a love-hate relationship... Mostly love.  But still.  I have to watch.

New Shows for Fall 2014
Outlander - Started Saturday, August 9th
I just read the book this summer, and I love this show so very much.  I go through withdrawals every week!

Gotham - Starts Monday, September 22nd
Ah this looks so good.  I'm really worried it wont last because I think I'm really going to love it!  But it's on Fox...

Selfie - Starts Tuesday, September 30th
I love Amy Pond Karen Gillian.  This actually looks cute, I really hope it's good and that it lasts!

How to Get Away with Murder - Starts Thursday, September 25th
From the same producer as Scandal and Grey's Anatomy?  Um yes. This one looks fast-paced and fun!

Gracepoint - Starts Thursday, October 2nd
This is staring David Tennant (my favorite!) and is based on the British show Gracepoint.  It looks sad, but good.

The Flash - Starts Tuesday, October 7th
This is Josh's favorite super-hero and I think the show looks fun.  I want to see if it's good.

Red Band Society - Starts Wednesday, September 17th
Oh this... Kids with cancer?  Sad... But somehow in a charming and endearing way? Let's try it.

Bad Judge - Starts Thursday, October 2nd
I LOVE Kate Walsh and this looks really adorable and hilarious actually.  She is a comedian after all.

Okay... That's too much TV... Perhaps I should be hoping a few of them flop so I can lose interest and not have a full Hulu queue all the time?  Eep.  There were a few others like Constantine, Stalker, and The Mysteries of Laura I thought about too... But I had to condense it somewhere.

What are you watching this Fall?

28 comments:

  1. The Walking Dead and Grey's are my shows. But I really want to watch Gotham. And half of me really wants to get into AHS this season but I'm scared of clowns and I just don't know if I can handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Who, YES! But I have catching up to do since the new season started. And I really look forward to Selfie and checking out Gotham. All good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Doctor Who, but I haven't fallen in love with Peter Capaldi yet. I'm super excited for The Walking Dead and I'm already freaked out by Freak Show.



    (I'm posting as a guest because it won't let me verify my email, which is why I haven't been leaving comments.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freak Show is going to be so spooky! Ugh, I wonder how to turn that off. It did it to me the other day and I have no idea why it's being dumb all of the sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally! I mean at least until he started getting all creepy and murderous because OF THE PRESIDENT! LOL who, by the way, is a lying, cheating, no-good jerk who she should just move on from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah AHS is sooooo good. My fave season so far is the first one-it was creeptastic. But the others have been good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is too! This is helping a little. A lot of my problem is forgetting to apply it or to take my makeup off before crashing at night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This series of Doctor Who, oh my Gods. ♥.♥ Jen and I gotta catch up with the last season or two of The Walking Dead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woahhh... I remember you said you were getting one. This is SO COOL! Wow.. It's so personalized! it has your name and everything. This price is really good too! I want my friends' faces in stickers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate to admit this, but I haven't seen a single episode of Sons of Anarchy OR American Horror Story. I want to watch both reeeeeally bad! And Outlander...OMG!!! Sam Heughan is my new favorite man crush. Now that the mid-season finale is about to happen, I think I'm going to pick up the books and start reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay so you MUST watch AHS and SOA! I think both are on Netflix. I've been with AHS since it started, but hadn't even tried SOA until this summer... I watched the first 5 seasons (on Netflix) in like 2 weeks... I marathonned it-it was SO good!


    Also yes! He is my new man crush too! I LOVE Outlander! So this is only a mid-season finale? Good to know! I read the first book and quite enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I haven't watched Gotham yet either! or Greys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love, I'm behind like 4 episodes... lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. With Outlander and Ray Donovan and The Knick coming to a close for the season, I'll definitely have time to fit in AHS! I may wait to watch SOA once this last season ends so that I can binge watch it-I love doing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Damnit- I'm behind enough already on Game of Thrones, Orphan Black, and Doctor Who. And I've got the next season to start with Castle, The 100, Sleepy Hollow....now you're adding to my list. GAH! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. So I haven't seen Ray Donovan and The Knick, what are those about? I may need to check them out! :)


    And yes Binge Watching is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously... This is sad, but while I adore beyond adore Nathan Fillion, Castle has started to feel a little played out for me... Is it just me? But I need to get back into The 100 and Sleepy Hollow for sure! I forgot those on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Also, so far I did catch Selfie-it's adorable but a little predictable. But it's a good mindless fun one.


    I also caught The Red Band Society and it's really good... Like sad, but good but still charming. It's about Cancer Kids after all.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't watch a lot of TV, but The Mindy Project looks interesting. Is that the same girl who plays on The Office?

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is! Which is why I didn't watch it at first-I never was really into The Office, but I love The Mindy Show. In fact I think I'm overly emotionally attached to it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh gosh I love all of the pockets and stickers! They will probably help you remember to use it more often :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many fun shows! I don't have TV but we watch some on Netflix and Hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm the same. I keep up with most of these via Netflix and Hulu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You and I like to watch the same shows. (:

    ReplyDelete
  25. I stole this idea and made my own Fall TV Watch list. I use Netflix and Hulu to watch most of my shows.

    http://italianbelladiaries.blogspot.com/2014/09/must-see-tv-fall-2014-edition.html

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.