Have you ever wanted a really simple way to make your blog almost instantly pretty? I mean I do my own design typically and it can take FOREVER to get it looking right, and sometimes it takes even longer to actually get it the way I see in my minds eye. If you're not big on taking the time to come up with all the design for your blog it can be even more daunting.
I love the Envye Design Shop, because not only does it offer all sorts of individual design elements, but it offers Blogger Templates, Wordpress Themes, and even Download Premade Storenvy Themes to give all of your pages that effortless professional look. I mean just look at how cute some of these are... Here are a few of my favorites (but there are so many more!):
I love the Envye Design Shop, because not only does it offer all sorts of individual design elements, but it offers Blogger Templates, Wordpress Themes, and even Download Premade Storenvy Themes to give all of your pages that effortless professional look. I mean just look at how cute some of these are... Here are a few of my favorites (but there are so many more!):
Want to win one for yourself?
Envye has offered one lucky reader one downloadable Blogger Template! (Blogger only)
Giveaway is open worldwide. No purchase necessary. Ends September 30th, 2014. No substitutions or cash value.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. No purchase necessary. Ends September 30th, 2014. No substitutions or cash value.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Envye offers premium Blogger Templates and Wordpress Themes as well as a selection of other ready-made content for your blog or website. With instant downloads and easy installation, your blog can undergo a professional makeover in just a couple of clicks! Visit www.envye.com to get started.

I like to win Summer of '69 [v.2] Blogger Template
ReplyDeleteI like Juliet Blogger Template
ReplyDeleteMake sure you comment with the one you want to win as per the required entry. :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the look of the White Space template. Clean and simple!
ReplyDeleteSo many good ones! I think I would like the LaMode!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! Eeeeep! Loving White Space.
ReplyDeleteI need this desperately!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is terrible! HA
Chalk it up
ReplyDeleteI'd pick the Anastasia layout. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick artificial
ReplyDeleteDamn those are cute designs. Makes me almost wish I didn't get a redesign recently lol :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful! I think I would like Summer Hues
My wife would love the white space template. Thankyou, ken
ReplyDeleteThey are all so lovely ! I would probably pick the "Fox & Feather"
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice of you to do this and also to envye :)
Andrea //
gucciandpola.blogspot.com
agh! they are all beautiful, I'd pick the last one...Tiffany? please! haha!
ReplyDeleteI like the Black Artificial.
ReplyDeleteI would love Beauty Blogger!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
Renee C.
seetheworldinpink.blogspot.ca
I love the Fox & Feather Blogger Template!
ReplyDeleteI like the Pretty Sweet
ReplyDeletewhite space Template please
ReplyDeleteI would go for Simplistic Blogger Template
ReplyDeleteIt would have to be Bare Naked :)
ReplyDeleteI like the White Space!
ReplyDeleteThank you
I love them ALL but "Penelope" s my choice..Inspiring Blogger so I'm keeping my fingers crossed !
ReplyDeleteI would choose White Space Blogger Template! (:
ReplyDeleteI would choose Artificial Blogger Template in Pink
ReplyDeleteI like the La Mode Premade Blogger Template
ReplyDeleteI would pick Summer Hues blogger template!
ReplyDelete