What is VoilaVe LH Hyaluronic Acid Serum? Well, it's a serum intended for giving your skin intense hydration and for helping with a wide variety of skin care issues. It's said to help even out skin tone, help with blemishes and wrinkles, provide anti-aging benefits, and make skin look more luminous by providing a plump and moisturized glow.
VoilaVe LH Hyaluronic Acid Serum has a new and improved formula for better results. After one use you should already feel and see a difference in your skin, however it's recommended that you apply it for 30 days straight to see real results.
I haven't been using it for the full 30 days yet, but I'm already feeling much more moisturized, and I'm seeing some of the problem areas in my skin even out a little-which is wonderful! I have some issues with spots on my cheeks, and they seem to be evening out and looking naturally flushed instead of bright red like they used to. I would recommend following the directions and applying a little moisturizer after applying the serum-otherwise it feels a little odd on your skin-and double the moisturizing is great for better results.
The packaging is wonderful, and the little dropper helps you measure out just how much you need. It goes a long way, so I find that at least for my skin type I don't need very much in each use-which is great because it means the bottle will last me a good long time before I have to pick up another one. The company was also very prompt and friendly in all it's dealings with me, and they personally reached out to make sure I was enjoying the product.
I really enjoy how this makes my skin feel-and will definitely continue using it going forward as I'm excited to see better results and healthier skin! You should definitely give Hyaluronic Acid Serum a try!
The packaging is wonderful, and the little dropper helps you measure out just how much you need. It goes a long way, so I find that at least for my skin type I don't need very much in each use-which is great because it means the bottle will last me a good long time before I have to pick up another one. The company was also very prompt and friendly in all it's dealings with me, and they personally reached out to make sure I was enjoying the product.
I really enjoy how this makes my skin feel-and will definitely continue using it going forward as I'm excited to see better results and healthier skin! You should definitely give Hyaluronic Acid Serum a try!


Thank you for this. I just put up a serum recioe on my site this looks and sounds awesome!! I'm going to look into it. Thank you.
ReplyDelete