12.22.2013

12 Days of Giveaways Day 10: 4 Literature Collection Eye Shadows from Printcess



Recently, my good friend Beth from Living a Goddess Life started creating new and unique mineral eye shadows, and then she decided to put those gorgeous colors of hers into an awesome collection and start a shop called Printcess.   What is even more fun is that her first collection is the Literature Collection, in which the colors are named after important literary terms like  Epilogue, Deuse X Machina, Hero, and Villain!  Her colors are stunning, and while the shop isn't quite up and running yet, we're starting the momentum for advertising and spreading the word early-because these are going to be huge!  Just look at these rich colors:


One lucky reader of My So-Called Chaos is going to get their choice of 4 FULL SIZE eye shadow colors from the Literarature Collection!  I'm so jealous, I wish I could win them! 

Enter the Giveaway
Open to US & Canada - Ends 1/6/14 at 12AM - See Rafflecopter for further T&C

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.