12.02.2013

Winter Song {Musical Mondays & Giveaway}

What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us.  Along with talking about music, I host a (usually) month-long music related giveaway.  This month I'm going to do 4 separate giveaways, one a week-each for a different CD I love!  Read on to learn more and check out this week's song/giveaway! 


This is my winter song to you / The storm is coming soon / It rolls in from the sea
My voice a beacon in the night / My words will be your light / To carry you to me

Is love alive?  Is love alive?  Is love?

They say that things just cannot grow  / Beneath the winter snow / Or so I have been told
They say we're very far  / Just like a distant star / I simply cannot hold

This is my winter song
December never felt so wrong 
'Cause you're not where you belong
Inside my arms

Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum
Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum 

I still believe in Summer days / The seasons always change / And life will find a way
I'll be your harvester of light / And send it out tonight / So we can start again

Is love alive?  Is love alive? Is love alive?

This is my winter song
December never felt so wrong
'Cause you're not where you belong
Inside my arms

This is my winter song to you / The storm is coming soon / It rolls in from the sea
My love a beacon in the night / My words will be your light / To carry you to me

Is love alive?  Is love alive?  Is love alive?  
Is love alive?  Is love alive?  Is love alive?
Is love alive?  Is love alive?  Is love alive?  
Is love alive?  Is love alive?  Is love alive?

I have shared this song before, maybe multiple times, but it is my favorite holiday/winter song of all time.  It's melancholy and of course, I still relate to it.  Always.  The video is also really cute.  So it's worth sharing again, and I probably will again some day.

Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos








The Giveaway
For week 1 of the Musical Mondays giveaways, I'm offering an MP3 copy of the album of Winter Songs, the album this song is on.  The album will be sent via Amazon to the winner, which will be chosen next Monday when the next week's Musical Mondays giveaway goes live.  This giveaway ends at 12AM, Monday December 8th.


a Rafflecopter giveaway






No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.