12.27.2013

Christmas Photo Dump

Hey lovelies!  How was your Christmas?  I've had a fantastic week!  Last weekend I was able to go to my aunt & uncle's house for a family Christmas party.  It's always so great to catch up with them, and it makes me sad that I don't see them as often as I should.  I love seeing everyone, and playing with all the kiddos.

1 // My little brother sitting on my lap and my mom photobombing.  2 // Ashlyn loved wearing my glasses.  That's her and her handsome daddy.  3 // My dad loves tormenting kids, but Evan really took to him.  4 // Eulayla and Ashlyn playing in the car.  5 // Momma holding baby Kira.  6 // Kira.

After that party I hurried home to celebrate my Neighbor Navi's birthday party.  It was a lot of fun!  I also got my very own Cards Against Humanity card in the mail! 


I spent Christmas Eve and Day with my family.  That was a lot of fun, and the gifts I got Shayla and Arianne were a big hit!  The gifts I received were utterly fantastic too.  My momma got me some Doctor Who shot glasses, Ninja Turtle PJ Pants, and Sugar Skull Cookie Cutters (yeah she knows me well now).  My Sister in law got me pretty holographic nail polish, rainbow pencils, the book 1000 Journal Projects, and an emergency googly eye kit.  My little sister made me a scarf.  My baby (well, 17 year old) brother melted my heart when he told me he likes to buy totally random gifts for me in an effort to make me think of him since I'm so far away.  And there were so many more thoughtful gifts! 

1 // The necklace I got Ari.  2 // The keychain I got Shayla.  3 // Cole, Ari, and Harley in their new hammock.  4 // Harley Babushka.  5 // My cat Emma.  6 // Harely sleeping on top of Ari.  7 // Lexi the derpy dachshund.  7 // Allie the double dapple dachshund.

The weather has been cold but bright-I'm so glad the big snowstorm last week blew out the inversion and pollution, it was really hard to breathe!  Now we get white tipped peaks against blue skies!


How was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.