12.24.2013

12 Days of Giveaways Day 12: 2 Bottles of Philly Loves Lacquer

 12 Days of Giveaways Day 12: 2 Bottles of Philly Loves Lacquer

You all know I'm a nail polish junkie, but recently I've really only been interested in Indie polish and a few brands that I'm really following.  One of those brands is Philly Loves Lacquer, which is a cute little indie shop based out of the city of brotherly love.  This shop is run by one of the worlds sweetest women, Esther, who I am happy to have come to know through nail polish groups over the last year.

It has been so fun to see her brand grow from a small Etsy shop with a few glitters and creams to her most recent re-branding and launch of her new huge website and several lines of top-notch colors, including lots of beautiful holographic colors.  I'm a sucker for a good holo!  These babies are beautiful and they're starting to be highly sought after!  I mean just look at her new limited edition colors she created for Black Friday, 2AM Coffee Run, That Barbie is Mine, and I Bleed Sales.  Stunning.

Philly Loves Lacquer: 2AM Coffee RunPhilly Loves Lacquer: That Barbie is MinePhilly Loves Lacquer: I Bleed Sales

Esther is giving one lucky winner their choice of 2 colors from her Holo-Day on Broad Collection.  Let me tell you that I own this collection myself and I couldn't part with a single color of it while destashing.  They are BEAUTIFUL, and a few of my favorites.  See swatches HERE.

Philly Loves Lacquer: Holo-day on Broad

Enter the Giveaway
Open Worldwide - Ends 1/6/14 at 12AM - See Rafflecopter for further T&C

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.