Danielle from Sweet Southern Girl is another one of those bloggers that I feel has become a friend. She is one of the sweetest people I know and I am always so happy to hear about the good things happening in her life. She recently got married to the love of her life and they moved in together-so good things have definitely been happening! She made a beautiful bride!
On top of blogging and co-hosting the Wino Wednesday link up, she also runs a shop called Wired Essentials. The shop is currently closed for the holidays, but I know she's been working on lots of gorgeous new designs that will soon be uploaded to it! Just look at these lovelies!
Danielle has been sweet enough to offer one lucky reader of My So-Called Chaos a fabulous Wired Essentials jewelry set-a necklace and earrings she handmade! They're so pretty!
Enter the Giveaway
Open to US & Canada - Ends 1/6/14 at 12AM - See Rafflecopter for further T&C
Open to US & Canada - Ends 1/6/14 at 12AM - See Rafflecopter for further T&C

No comments:
Post a Comment